Deer Hunter SUCKS

Herr Matzat

how the fuck can a game this lame sell in masses in the US each time a new edition comes out ?

nothing happens, ALL THE TIME, wen you finaly see something you can shoot it either runs way ore you need 3 houres to get in shooting range, than you kill it, sinc there is no kind of competition you don´t know how well ore bad you did, but yet it is a trophy and you should be happy that you found annthign ebsiodes trees annyway.

DEER HUNTER SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

thank you for your atention

I used to buy every derr hunter game that came out for pc. After Deer Hunter 4 I got tired of the same stuff so quit buying. my uncle and my brother they buy them each time a new version comes out. their opinion is that they cna still get practice and have fun hunting even out os season

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I thought this would be about the film, and whilst I wouldn't agree with that opinion, I could of totally understanded why, but hey I guess its not.

I've played a demo of a hunting game, not sure if it was Deer Hunter, or something else, but I imagine its the same type of thing, you walk around a massive map looking for a white stag, when you find it you've got 1 shot or it pisses off, I couldn't find him for about an hour so got bored and sniped out some innocent squirrels.

Yes, rubbish game.

how the fuck can a game this lame sell in masses in the US each time a new edition comes out ?

nothing happens, ALL THE TIME, wen you finaly see something you can shoot it either runs way ore you need 3 houres to get in shooting range, than you kill it, sinc there is no kind of competition you don´t know how well ore bad you did, but yet it is a trophy and you should be happy that you found annthign ebsiodes trees annyway.

DEER HUNTER SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

thank you for your atention

PREACH IT, BRUTHA MATZAT!

I never realized how well this series sold here in the States until I got the job at the video game store.

To put it in perspective, we received about 20 copies of Cabelas' Big Game Hunter 2005 Edition, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Need for Speed Underground 2, all for the Playstation 2.

CABELAS SOLD OUT IN THREE DAYS.

It is at this point I lost faith in my fellow man.

Hunting sims are a different kind of game and if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't know the majority of the few people that I fully trust online. I've been a member of the hunting sim community for around 4-5 years and, although it's not what it used to be, there are a hell of a lot of great people involved in the community. As for the games themselves, I've never been too partial of the Deer Hunter series. I mainly preferred the Trophy Hunter series and the Hunting Unlimited games. Although, I haven't played a DH game since DH5 so I can't really say if they've gotten better in my opinion.

Ermmmmm thats what actually happens when you deer hunt. You sit there all day being quiet until a deer walks up on you. Could take 15 minutes or could take 10 hours. People who buy those games are the people who go deer hunting so they enjoy it. I personally hunt so I enjoy them too. The games get more realistic every year.

One, it's a really easy game if you can get into that. My grandpa(61 god bless him) can play the game and he's computer illiterate. Just from hunting knowledge and listening to the instructions.

Yeah... it is dumb isn't it? Redneck appeal, well why buy the game unless you are a redneck? Some people like it. If you don't, you shouldn't of bought it?