Monopoly.

K

What are you supposed to do when there's NO money left?

It started off with seven people, and we got down to two, me and a friend, we had every note there was divided equally between us.

So, the only money being traded was to each other from landing on stuff. Every space was a hotel, but it didn't matter because there was so much money in circulation we would have just gone on forever. We gave up in the end, but I just wondered what the official stance is when there's no money left.

We considered writing little IOU's but got bored and drank some more jack instead.

When there's no money left you just play on without getting payouts for passing Go or any chance/community chest cards.

Also, there shouldn't have been hotels on every square, unless you made some of your own. There's purposely not enough hotels.

Guest burton420

me and a couple friends were playing Monopoly earlier last week and found out (by reading the rules) that once one player is eliminated, the game is over. The player with the most net worth is the winner.

I don't even know if I've ever finished a game of Monopoly...everytime I play someone always gets mad and we end up throwing stuff. That and everytime I would play there would be rampant cheating, which made things more fun when everyone was trying to sneak stuff past everyone else. I remember once I kept stealing this one person's money every other turn, then they were confused when they went bankrupt out of nowhere.

You people are damn weird to start throwing things about during Monopoly. Just think of the stuff you have to keep!

Everytime I play Monopoly, everyone starts giving me $1 notes for rent, and we just keep on passing that whole stack of notes until suddenly someone gets angry...

Monopoly was our basic form of entertainment for me and my friends when we were in North Carolina during the summer. Everyone would try to get the next person to roll when they landed on someone else's property before they notticed because we played that you have to ask for the cash before the next person rolls. Also, we played with mergers and usually we had 5 people playing so it usually ended up 3 vs. 2.

Bahaha we would do that too, the roll before they notice thing. People would align themselves with others unofficially so they would point out that someone hand landed on others property for some people, but not for others.