Ryan Starr

Guest fultie

Guest fultie

So.. I'm watching Surreal Life.. and starting to figure out who everyone is.. there's the uncle from Full House.. Flava Flav.. a fag from New Kids On The Block.. Charo the Spanish chick that pops up from time to time to say something funny... there's 2 girls i don't know though.. one girl is tall with really big boobs and short hair that i've never heard of.. and the other one is Ryan Starr.. she's really hot, apparently she sings and loves rock n roll, is in some kind of band

so anyone know who she is?

She was on the first season of American Idol. I believe she made the final 10, but was one of the first to get eliminated.

Brigitte Nielsen is the other person you mentioned, she was a movie "star" in the late 80's, and is most famous for Red Sonya with Ah-nold, being briefly married to Sylvester Stallone and dating former NY Jets star Mark Gastineau

i think she calls him "Flavor" cause she's against the whole massacring of the english language thing

It doesn't necessarily bother me that she calls him Flavor, it's just the way it sounds coming out of her mouth. Flavuuurrrrrrrrr.

Ryan reminded me of every other attractive chick I've ever met who tried to seem much deeper than she was.

"OMG!!!@!WTF!!!111!! I hate Pop music because I am a rocker! I am such a rocker that I was discovered on AMERICAN FUCKING IDOL. THAT IS HOW FUCKING, HARD FUCKING CORE I AM!"

News flash bitch, you are a POP rocker at best.