Velvet Revolver

Just a heads up guys, Velvet Revolver is going to be on the Letterman Show tonight, which starts at 10:30 (Central-Standard Time) IIRC.

Kinda remind me of a more rockier Audioslave, which is basically what they are.

Huh? That's like saying that Dimmu Borgir reeminds you of a more death metal styled Audioslave...

If you mean because of the way the band was put together, then yeah, kinda... I guess.

I really like them, and I'll probably buy the CD when it comes out.

How are they like Audioslave? The only reason you make that comparison is like Audioslave they are comprised of former popular rock bands. "Set Me Free" and "Slither" are the only two songs you could have heard from Velvet Revolver so comparing the two band's is irrelevent.

Not really, when I heard "Slither" i thought they had a very similar sound to Audioslave, but VR are a bit more rockier.

Who cares? It has Slash, it's great. Slash should kick everyone out and rename the band "Slash, Totally Fucking Slaying On The Guitar Because That's What Slash Does, Dumbasses".

Who cares? It has Slash, it's great. Slash should kick everyone out and rename the band "Slash, Totally Fucking Slaying On The Guitar Because That's What Slash Does, Dumbasses".

Hell, I'd buy an album by a band called that. They should make Slash the official mascot of Stoke-on-Trent, it'd boost their gate receipts.

Guest the_dark_guitarist

As great as Guns And Roses really were and still are, I'm believing that Velvet Revolver has a lot of potential, hell Duff (bassist) left from becoming a teacher to going back and being a bass player because he thought the band had that much potential. Now, I've only heard two songs by them, Slither and Set Me Free, and so far I'm pretty impressed.