FleetCenter changing name

Guest Wrestling_Man

I would much rather have it as the Boston Garden, but that aint gonna happen anytime soon. Hopefully it doesn't get some shitty name, but I doubt it.

Guest Wrestling_Man

Noo.. Not the Fleet Center! It's so easy to remember.

But I suppose with Bank of America buying Fleet Banks, it would make sense to rename it Bank of America Center. :shifty:

yea. Not really new news to me since I live in Mass, but its been known ever since Bank of America bought Fleet(at least to me, since my mom's company delivers water to Fleet). So yea, its most likely gonna be the Bank of America Center. Hey, its not as bad as the Dunkin' Donuts Center.

It should just be the Boston Garden again but somewhere in the name Bank of America...I hope not but it will probably be

The Boston Garden brought to you by Bank of America

Bank of America Boston Garden

The Boston Garden at Bank of America Plaza

I think there are a couple of baseball parks that have ridiculously long names just to incorporate the corporate sponsors into the names without killing the actual name of the arena.

It should just be the Boston Garden again but somewhere in the name Bank of America...I hope not but it will probably be

The Boston Garden brought to you by Bank of America

Bank of America Boston Garden

The Boston Garden at Bank of America Plaza

I think there are a couple of baseball parks that have ridiculously long names just to incorporate the corporate sponsors into the names without killing the actual name of the arena.

Read right above your post where it says Bank of America will NOT take over the naming rights of the FleetCenter. Yeah...