So, another celeb relationship is in the toilet.

ROC

I think we'll still see a bit more of Jen to be honest. Maybe not as much but I just don't see her vanishing like most are saying. Hopefully she doesn't too, I love the girl. I always thought she was a great actress and super sexy/cute. Hopefully things go her way over the next few years.

Why is it that all Hollywood couples split up?

Several reasons; one, half of the marriages in this country end in divorce anyway, not counting celebrity ones. Then you have to take into consideration how much time they have to spend away from each other while filming. If Pitt has to go to England to film for three months, then he gets back and Anniston has to film in NY for three months. And of course, being constantly watched by the media is going to take its toll... could you imagine your relationship being watched constantly? And of course when they start spreading bullshit rumors? Of course, always being the butt of a joke like Affleck and Lopez wouldn't help matters either. And finally, let's not forget many of these relationships are just for show in the first place and are doomed to fail from day one.

I dont know whether to believe there split up or not, according to some images in the tabloids they were sharing a passionate kiss hours after saying there splitting up. Something doesnt make sense <_<