The O.C

Johnny Drama

I got it on DVD, it's great. I honestly don't think season two is that bad. Yea, it's no season one, but it's definetly still a really good show. I acctually like Zack and Seths new girlfriend(her name is slipping my mind) I hate the other new broad.

I watched the first season and I liked it... season 2 is good in my opinion. sometimes my job gets in the way of me watchin, but i've caught most of the last 2 episodes.

I've been a fan since the start, although I'm no longer certain I am one after this past Thursday's episode. It brought back too many shades of "North Shore", and it just seems they're going in a 180 of what they ought to be doing.

I've been a fan since the start, although I'm no longer certain I am one after this past Thursday's episode. It brought back too many shades of "North Shore", and it just seems they're going in a 180 of what they ought to be doing.

I disagree, I'm interested to see how the lesbian storyline plays out because not only does it add that angle, but then it throws in something between Seth and Marissa and also like Ryan and Marissa again. Not to mention things like how Summer handles her best friend being a lesbian/bi-sexual, how Newport handles, etc...

I've watched every episode, and this is my favorite show currently on tv. As stated before, most people don't like season 2, well I can understand that, but I am still liking the episodes. Seth and Sandy are what make this show, and their comedy is just brilliant.

The males aren't any better at this point either, considering the fact that they never show signs of a spine, even surrendering and apologizing when they're in the right. Perhaps the only character with any promise is Zach, who, while not being incredibly complex or intriguing, hasn't been used enough this season to be misused. The only thing that can really save the show from my point of view is the Marissa-Alex thing invoking some courage on the part of Seth and Ryan. Honestly, I thought even last night's dull fest could have been saved had Ryan not stopped halfway through his rant to remember that he's supposed to now be some sort of Orange County pussy-boy. He should have let Alex have it when she tried to interject for Marissa instead of back off. Nothing saves a scene like a bit of brotherly solidarity.  :P

Guest Ringmaster

i gave up on The OC last year, around the season finale, when I realized that it took characters similar to all the good characters in other good TV shows, then made them worse and put them in dreadful storylines. Except Anna. She was class.

i gave up on The OC last year, around the season finale, when I realized that it took characters similar to all the good characters in other good TV shows, then made them worse and put them in dreadful storylines. Except Anna. She was class.