I present you with the NEW Arsenal and Man Utd

FLiam

The tick is all wrong on the Man Utd shirt, and i hate the triangle effect at the bottom (the change in the shade of red). The Arsenal one is quite good though. Don't like the fact they're practically the same shirt though, in terms of basic design.

And i dont like the placing of the badge on either shirt either.

Edited by timmayy

On the Arsenal top the yellow trim is really bad, apart from that it looks ok, more or less the same as this seasons, i dont like the bottom of the United top other than that it is ok, the badges of both tops don't bother me.

Decent tops but nothing special, as they all seem the same to me every season anyway.

Im not too keen on the Rangers strip don't really like the colour white kinda bores me if you know what i mean, the Liverpool one is pretty cool.

Neither are very good. The tick on the Man U one looks very odd up on the shoulder. Plus I like a sense of symatery on shirts, if it isn't going to be club logo and kit logo at either side, I would prefer if they were on top of each other. That Liverpool one looks like a car has driven over it.