Lita & Trish In X-Men 3?

tristy

I think Trish could be a pretty decent White Queen as long as she doesn't have many lines but therein lies the problem because she should have loads of dialogue. I'm thinking maybe Charlize Theron or Maria Bello someone like that as Emma would be a good fit.

On the other hand, Lita as Psylocke just can not work if any Diva could pull Psylocke off it would be Victoria. I could definately see Sienna Guillory as Psylocke but she's already Jill Valentine in RE.

Lita is injured, is she not? And how would the women's division manage with only 2 or 3 divas?

Two divas; Molly and Victoria. They could put Ivory back in the ring, which would be good, especially if that means she never ever ever EVER does commentary again, and they could theoretically bring Alexis Laree up from development, but right now there would be two active women's wrestlers if Trish and Lita were in X3. Not that WWE cares about the Women's division at this point.

Wonder if they'd use the pre-ninja Psyloche or the post-ninja Psyloche?

Anyway, if Joss Whedon doesn't direct I'll cry. Apparently there was one line of dialogue in the first X-Men that was kept in from Joss Whedon's original writings, can anyone guess what that was?

Oh, and how the hell do you pronounce "Joss"?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Lita is probably one of the worst actresses wrestling has ever seen, shes got a stupid accent too, if they want X3 to be a success they probably need to get people who can actually do the job thats expected of them.