Lita & Trish In X-Men 3?

tristy

I didn't know where to post this, but I decided here since it's still only being considered, and it's still about X-Men 3.

"We're still looking for a director, and have three that we're looking towards. But with the addition of Hugh Jackman producing Xmen 3, we're hoping that we get our director within the month of Janurary. This is where we're at people. Once we have a director, fliming can start. Most of the cast of the previous films have returned, due to contract or other offers. X3 is the movie that we want to best all the other Superhero films to date. Fantastic Four's going to do great, but we can't plan on it surpassing Sony's Spiderman 2 film. X3 is Fox's hope for 2006."

"Amongst the debate on who would be best to direct Xmen 3, Hugh used his new Producer status to shoot off some ideas that were looked past by Singer for Xmen 2. This includes the story and who his character, Wolverine, would be best to fight with and against for X3 and the Wolverine spinoff, and what type of romance he'd like to see. In addition he shot out mention of a few names that should be in the movie including a few more wrestlers, in addition to Tyler Mane's return(who is currently under developmental contract with the wwe), Amy Dumas(WWE's Lita), Trish Stratus as Psyloche and White Queen respectively"

I don't know since when, but IMDB lists him appearing on WCW Saturday Night.

I didn't even know he was a wrestler. :lol:

I did. It said so on the X-Men 1.5 DVD. He was Big Sky in WCW, and apparently teamed with Kevin Nash in the early 90s.

Trish may be good in her role. However, Lita has no chance in hell of being good. I really hope Lita doesn't get that part.

I actually think, with the talent around in X3, Lita might do alright on the silver screen. In performance art, you tend to rise to the level of those around you. I should know, I do drama for school. When the people who aren't very good are on stage with me I don't do very well, but when the good people are onstage I do better than usual.

So Lita might have a chance.

Trish may be good in her role. However, Lita has no chance in hell of being good. I really hope Lita doesn't get that part.

I actually think, with the talent around in X3, Lita might do alright on the silver screen. In performance art, you tend to rise to the level of those around you. I should know, I do drama for school. When the people who aren't very good are on stage with me I don't do very well, but when the good people are onstage I do better than usual.

Lita would make a shitty Psylocke. Psylocke is a total femme fatale in the comics, which is the complete antithesis of Lita's tomboyish demeanor. I could see Trish as the White Queen, though, but I'd rather they got a serious actress for the role, since the character has so much potential. Anyone who's been reading Whedon's run on Astonishing or how Morrison revitalized the character in New X-Men knows what I'm talking about.

Lita would make a shitty Psylocke.  Psylocke is a total femme fatale in the comics, which is the complete antithesis of Lita's tomboyish demeanor.  I could see Trish as the White Queen, though, but I'd rather they got a serious actress for the role, since the character has so much potential.  Anyone who's been reading Whedon's run on Astonishing or how Morrison revitalized the character in New X-Men knows what I'm talking about.

FS has described Psyloche to me, but who's White Queen? I haven't read the comics, just seen the movies.

Really, I don't give a fuck who is cast as Psylocke... HT brought up a good point about the White Queen though.

Either way, I'll take two terrible actresses in these roles as long as we can get Whedon to direct the fucking movie.

I did. It said so on the X-Men 1.5 DVD. He was Big Sky in WCW, and apparently teamed with Kevin Nash in the early 90s.

Lita would make a shitty Psylocke.  Psylocke is a total femme fatale in the comics, which is the complete antithesis of Lita's tomboyish demeanor.  I could see Trish as the White Queen, though, but I'd rather they got a serious actress for the role, since the character has so much potential.  Anyone who's been reading Whedon's run on Astonishing or how Morrison revitalized the character in New X-Men knows what I'm talking about.

FS has described Psyloche to me, but who's White Queen? I haven't read the comics, just seen the movies.

Edited by Heel Turn

If Lita is Psylocke I will scream. Psylocke is BRITISH, dammit! Plus she's the hotness. Lita is neither of these things. Trish could be good as Emma Frost, though, but I'd rather see an actual actress do it.

All you people trashing Lita are so banned!  :angry:  Seriously you are out of here! Line up you bastards!  :devil:

Yeah geez, I dunno what you guys are so angry about. You know Lita will get injured the first day on the set anyway.