Jay-Z Can Suck My Dick

Lord Nibbler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read your freestyle shit in the Lounge. It sucked. The point? Shows me you don't know shit about what you're soeaking on.

EDIT: Also, another thing, listen to some shit the Beastie Boys did that wasn't main stream, and you'll be proven wrong. So, go learn some shit before you get embarrased some more.

Edited by CadeSydal

Go listen to some early Snoop shit. Go listen to Murder Was The Case, go listen to all his early shit with Dre. Then come back, and tell me that Jay Z stolen rhymes are better then that shit. When you do, I'll call you a liar and an idiot.

*pipes up*

Snoop's stuff with Dre was awesome - especially Ain't Nothin' But A G Thang and Dre Day.

or hell, the Beastie Boys

laughed at, the beastie boys may sell a lot of records but they are mainstream garbage

The Beastie Boys popularized sampling, and brought hip hop to a bigger audience. They also had/have more intricate and more intelligent rhymes then anything Jay Z ever came up with, nevermind what he stole from other rappers.

They became popular because they were good, they weren't always mainstream. Go listen to Licensed to Ill and Paul's Boutique, then come back and tell me why it isn't a top 10 historical hip hop album. Which it is. They were ahead of their time.

Just because you sell records and are 'mainstream' dosen't make you bad. It has that stigma, yes, but its not a given. Although, with the intelligence you've shown so far, I don't expect you to understand that.

Like I said, go listen to Licensed to Ill and Paul's Boutique, and tell me that The Beastie Boys are 'mainstream garbage'. You can't, just like you couldn't, intelligently, refute any of the points in my last post.

Jay-Z I have respect for him for a lot of things but lately after i heard some song he recorded a bit of his respect has dropped from me especially when he has been stealing lines from other rappers. Also to the people who claim no one could take Jay-Z except Eminem from aftermath i think one other person could and thats Dr Dre. Anyway Game is a get rich or die trying situation when it comes to facing Jay-Z but then again he will prevail some how with help of his menotrs and those around him.

Jay-Z I have respect for him for a lot of things but lately after i heard some song he recorded a bit of his respect has dropped from me especially when he has been stealing lines from other rappers. Also to the people who claim no one could take Jay-Z except Eminem from aftermath i think one other person could and thats Dr Dre. Anyway Game is a get rich or die trying situation when it comes to facing Jay-Z but then again he will prevail some how with help of his menotrs and those around him.

It's not a case of Jay-Z not being able to write his own rhymes, it's just that he likes to 'quote' other rappers. Most of the time it's well-known lines from Biggie, lines that everyone knows. Lots of other rappers do it, but some people just blow it out of proportion with Jay.

Dre might be able to take Jay-Z, depending on who he got to write his rhymes.

I'm sure Jay Z wrote stuff like Song Cry, so he's still a talent and could wipe the floor with anything from that G-Unit stable.

Isn't Eminem sort of in G-Unit? I don't think he is, but anyways.

If so, Eminem (IMO) is better in diss tracks (Nail In The Coffin, Doe Rae Me, The Sauce, The Invasion, etc etc). I think Eminem could fucking kill Jay, but I believe they respect each other or something.

I'm sure Jay Z wrote stuff like Song Cry, so he's still a talent and could wipe the floor with anything from that G-Unit stable.

Isn't Eminem sort of in G-Unit? I don't think he is, but anyways.

If so, Eminem (IMO) is better in diss tracks (Nail In The Coffin, Doe Rae Me, The Sauce, The Invasion, etc etc). I think Eminem could fucking kill Jay, but I believe they respect each other or something.

G-Unit's Em's project, he signed them all, thats why he's associated with him.

Game, he's with G-Unit because G-Unit sells, otherwise you listen to Documentary, I hear him saying Aftermath a lot more than G-Unit.

He's bringing up his own label, Blackwallstreet, infact, I heard it was up, just not actively signing people etc, although he signed some chick who I can't remember, apparently.