I GOT PINNED BY CHRIS JERICHO~!

MDK

I just got back from the Fozzy gig and it was badass B)

Right at the end Chris jumped off the stage and landed on me, kneed my mate Dave in the nuts and used his nuts and leverage to help him get himself up and said 'Good work, lad'! So cool. He pinned me and Dave in a handicap match >_>

MDK gains overness from this gig.

Holy fucking shit, MDK you were there? It was fucking awesome, it was the bets fucking gig ever. Shit, which one were you? If I knew you were going I would have made a point to say hello.

You should have stuck around for the signing, I got my stubb done. Was gonna get the shirt done, but it cost fifteen quid and I actually wanted to wear it.

Seriously the gig was mega, fucking crazy. So many wrestling chants. I started a half assed you fucked up chant that about three people joined in.

Shit I loved every second. Sorry no pictures. Favorite moment was Fuck The S club, but it was all good.

Sorry for this long non sensical post, but i'm still on a high.

I looked pretty generic, I had a Slipknot T-Shirt and leather jacket on before and after the show, and during it I had a fozzy one (Black with the monkey man thing)

It was awesome. Incredible. I neeeeeeed to see them again.

I got pinned by Greg Valentine backstage at an indy show once but thats a different story for a different therapy session  :blush:

Holy fucking shit, MDK you were there? It was fucking awesome, it was the bets fucking gig ever. Shit, which one were you? If I knew you were going I would have made a point to say hello.

You should have stuck around for the signing, I got my stubb done. Was gonna get the shirt done, but it cost fifteen quid and I actually wanted to wear it.

Seriously the gig was mega, fucking crazy. So many wrestling chants. I started a half assed you fucked up chant that about three people joined in.

Shit I loved every second. Sorry no pictures. Favorite moment was Fuck The S club, but it was all good.

Sorry for this long non sensical post, but i'm still on a high.

I looked pretty generic, I had a Slipknot T-Shirt and leather jacket on before and after the show, and during it I had a fozzy one (Black with the monkey man thing)

It was awesome. Incredible. I neeeeeeed to see them again.

I was the one with the red/pink mohawk and the grey camos. You must have had fun getting back home without the train, dont you live near Harrow or something? I had it easy, chice of three buses home B)

I heard the 'you fucked up chant', I joined it, heh. Me and my mates tried to start a 'please dont go' chant towards the end. Damn that Chris Jericho, he got cheap pops all night as well

Did you go to the club night after? Jericho was guest DJ, I wanna know what tht was like. Also, you cant go wrong when you go to the bar and order a Jager and a whiskey and coke for 4 quid. Better than £3 for a stella.

Yeah I was there, 'Whisky Coke' was two quid, but it tasted like shit so I dropped an extra 1:60 a go for Jack and Coke.

I only really went to the club thing to see Y2DJ, but it was lame so we left after a few hours. Did find out the band like Iron Maiden, Metallica and RATM though. Although they lost multiple cool points when they played Cradle of Filth.

Although they lost multiple cool points when they played Cradle of Filth.

Yes, CoF do suck huge amounts.

Did you notice they were playing all the wrestlers theme music before the gig started? RVD, Austin, Benoits and a few others. I thought it was a nice touch. It would have been funny if HHH's was played, I thought.

The support was shit, that first band me and my mates referred to as the 'woah band'. All they did was guitar solo's followed by wooaaah, WOOAAAAH. Pants.