NHL Playoffs Thread [03/04]

Man when Niemenen isn't being a cheapshot artist and phoney tough he's a decent player

Edited by SeanDMan

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ Richards... how did this guy end up in Florida?

By the way Clawson, I love your sig. Every candidate seems to be pandering to the hockey vote. All three have been seen donning jerseys. It's too bad Layton didn't go HEEL and put on a Tampa Jersey. Might have gotten him some attention.

Is that Nimenen again?

Edit: No, Nilson.

Edited by SeanDMan

I like the momentum Calgary has going into the 3rd period. They might just break all kinds of playoff trends (Not being first to score, Richards scoring, and getting a lead change). I sure hope they do.

Oh, expcet Richards to end up as a main player on either Tampa or a team rebuilding after the playoffs are done.

You guys watch Sattelite Hotstove?

Joe Nieuwendyk and Gary Roberts both going. Nolan hurt. And Belak in jail. Belfour questionable. Next year is going to be a long, long year in Toronto.

You guys watch Sattelite Hotstove?

Joe Nieuwendyk and Gary Roberts both going. Nolan hurt. And Belak in jail. Belfour questionable. Next year is going to be a long, long year in Toronto.

Belak in jail? And is Nieuwendyk and Roberts going confirmed?

Lookat Belak, how little he's getting paid. He has the potential to do the same as a Chris Simon or a Kristoph Oliwa, but Toronto HATES putting on guys who check hard and generate momentum. So chances are he's going to get furstrated and force feed another guy his stick, and he'll be heading off to jail.

And Nieuwendyk and Roberts apparently don't think Toronto is serious about winning a Cup. They are friends and are talking about going to a team, a Detroit, a New Jersey, a Philadelphia... a team that is competitive that isn't Toronto.

And Nieuwendyk and Roberts apparently don't think Toronto is serious about winning a Cup. They are friends and are talking about going to a team, a Detroit, a New Jersey, a Philadelphia... a team that is competitive that isn't Toronto.

Who said this on the Hotstove? I haven't read anything like this anywhere.

Ummmm... fuck, I dunno. It was one of the Sattelite guys. That'll teach you to take a piss break during intermission.

Ummmm... fuck, I dunno. It was one of the Sattelite guys. That'll teach you to take a piss break during intermission.

Ok, cause they usually have one other guy on their other then Strachan and Davidson or something like that. I would maybe believe this report if it comes from the other guy.

Has Calgary even had one powerplay?

This is Tampa's fourth, I think, and both their goals are powerplay goals.

Hehe, spoke too soon. Calgary powerplay after a huge kill.

What... time... is it?

What..... time..... is it?

Oh...

It's time...

It's time.......

It's....... over...... time.....!