The Grammy Awards Thread

tristy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was shocked when they allowed faggot. Maybe it was because I didn't watch the VH1 awards, but I thought their performance rocked another song would have been great though.

I can almost guarantee someone's going to turn that into a news item and we'll probably even watch it snowball. First CBS hates families showing a naked titty, now CBS hates the gays!

Either that or it'll be parents offended that their children had to hear the word "faggot." They need to be sheltered from any kind of faggotry, because it all starts once little Timmy hears the word faggot, next thing you know he's fucking fifty year old men behind a dumpster at Denny's.

Ray Charles will probably win Album of the Year... my sole prediction.

You're kidding. To quote someone at CNN, that album was a sub-par end to a stellar career. It doesn't deserve Album of the Year, but knowing the Grammys, he'll get it anyways, despite Usher & Green Day having the bigger year.

Guest Ringmaster

Am I glad I didn't watch this show. Giving the best album to Ray Charles was just like giving the Oscar to Denzel for Training Day, it's the whole we feel sorry so we'll give him an award.

Guest UmpireAJS

Lot of crappy choices for awards. I dispute Record/Album/Song of the year. All of them. Also, U2 shouldn't have been nominated for any of the awards, their album was good but not Grammy worthy. Green Day/ Franz should have swept the Rock category.

*angry to see Tim Mcgraw lose,but he is the only country singer I listen to really*

Although I downloaded the Tsnumai Song,but it was not that good.

Guest Ringmaster

Am I glad I didn't watch this show. Giving the best album to Ray Charles was just like giving the Oscar to Denzel for Training Day, it's the whole we feel sorry so we'll give him an award.

Fuck you, Training Day was godly.