Bettman makes an announcement

oldskool

I'm off to cut the throats of Bettman and Goodenow. Be back in a few days. Ta.

Guest Bluesman

Does anyone know who that was on PTI that was talking about being the former players rep, and Bettman not know who he was? I just caught the last part of the interview, and they never said his name.

Hockey isn't that major in the U.S. and maybe 1% of the population (if that) cares it's gone. I don't mind watching hockey once in a while, although I don't follow it.

Anyway, fuck the NHL. Time to put the AHL on TV. Get games televised more often, get highlights on SportsCenter. Say hello to mid-market hockey. And go Worcester Peoria.

God, If I have to watch one more Sports Centre (Canadian) with Brian Burke on the lockout panel, I will go nuts! I can't stand the guy. He leaves me begging for Pierre McGuire's input... that's how much he annoys me.

I watch SC every morning, but as soon as that damn lockout panel comes on, I switch to The Score as quick as possible. How many times can you repeat the same damn thing over and over and over and over again!?!? Once a week, fine... but every single morning! ARGH! I bet TSN will STILL find a way to get them back on the show every morning... Any minor thing, even something that is very loosely NHL related (hell, it doesn't even have to be related to hockey at all) and BAM! A 10 minute segment featuring the usual gang of doofies rambling about the same thing they did the day before! I KEEEEL YOU!

It's exactly like on Family Guy's take on Murphy Brown...

Glenn Healy: Blah blah blah blah, Gary Bettman blah blah salary cap blah

Brian Burke: Blah blah blah blah 24% rollback blah blah

Bob McKenzie: Blah blah blah LOCKOUT blah blah Bob Goodenow

Edited by Enter Blue Guy