World of Warcraft

Miami Vice

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh! Spent the last 4 hours trying to log on and when I finally do it's down even though the (slow ass) WoW website says it's up. Argh!

EDIT: I hate Blizzard's staff and server tech's over there. They post that they know some servers are still down and they know the difficulties with logging in. That's it...we get no "this happened so we're fixing this" and we get no "should be fixed in 30 minutes". It's just "we'll let you know". I mean seriously it's frustrating.

Edited by Pepsi

Guest MystikalityIX

Blizzard's support is indeed fucking shite. I've been experiencing the same problem that thousands of other EU players are having, in that it's not accepting valid payment details. I've tried phoning, can't get through, their e-mail server is down and I can't log into the forums because my account isn't deemed 'valid' due to the problems.

How the fuck they expect me to contact them, I don't know. Anybody own a carrier pigeon?

• 2 weeks later...

i should be pissed becaus they use something i am paing for to advertise.... but FUCKING WARBUCKS !!!!!!!!!11 i laughed so hard wen i read that, also, i am a little bit sad that you can´t get the chines food outside the us, i am much more into that than into coffe + there is no starbucks around my arrea annyway.

warbucks.gif

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest MystikalityIX

A new wave of World of Warcraft boxes to hit European retail on April 15!

01/04/2005

Blizzard Entertainment announced today that an additional 250,000 standard box copies of World of Warcraft will be available in retail stores across Europe on 15th April. Additionally, new realms will be opened to match with the increasing number of players. You can read the complete media alert here.

• 2 weeks later...