World of Warcraft

Miami Vice

Brother got the game like two weeks back and I thought it wasn't looking too good, not that I looked or anything. Finally tried it out tonight and it's pretty damn ownage. Looking hard too but that's a good thing as I don't want no piss easy game. On the trial at the moment, Brother should be buying the Game Card once they come out or whatever, which means I'll be playing it for free while he pays for me to play :D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must not buy game. Must not buy game...

Damn, you guys are going to make me buy this now. I wasted all that time of FFXI, then City of Heroes. God, I might as well just chain myself to my desk with all these recent MMOs.

Also, how bad are the newblets? Worse then FFXI or not as bad?

I'm such a newbie at this game but fuck this is some awesome stuff.

To be honest I need to properly learn more but to be fair I have only just started. Great game though, just been doing some awesome quests along with killing a tonne of things with some guy who joined my group, damn good so far.

Hate my brother though. He takes the piss because I'm only level 7 and shitty and he's level 21, bastard :(

why the fuck do i pay 42 euro for a game and than have to download a 40 mb patch via peer to peer that dossent even get the speed up over 40, heck i am lucky the few times it gets over 20kbs...

point one in the duell of wich online RPG i will continue playing gos to CoH.

it was more about that i have to wait longer for a paied for download (30 fucking minutes) thanks to the slow downstream than i have to wait for tons of free stuf (as example, the way bigger Star Wars Lego download, free demo, nothing paied, constand 120kbs downstream) - that is not how you tread a paying customer in my eyes, so it is a negative, especialy sinc i wont be playing 2 MMORPGS for forever, CoH has superfast patch downloads, and sinc i have to decide with wich one i go someday i´ll take this to my notes. :P

I suck at this game. I'm on the Argent of Dawn or something like that server, and my name is Pepsidina. I dunno why i decided to carry the pepsi name over, I didn't like any of the random names and I couldn't think of any.

Edited by Pepsi

someone help me with the second (i think) warlock quest, i am in Storm Wind (first quest in storm wind) and have to get a neckless from some woman, there is no discripion at all were she could be, and that town, leaf alone the game, is just way to big. SO HELP TZE MEW~!

Edited by Michael Matzat