World of Warcraft

Miami Vice

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience, it takes some pretty awesome Alliance players to beat the Horde in Battlegrounds.

I play Firetree and Smolderthorn. The Smolderthorn ratio changes a lot since it's a fairly new server, but Firetree is about 3 to 1 in favor of Horde. Orgrimmar is pure hell.

I should add for any American players looking to change server, or just beginning to play, do not play Firetree. It really is a terrible server. The people are obnoxious, even moreso than any of the other servers, the AH is terribly overpriced, and though i've yet to get there myself, I hear it's impossible to find people to do high level instances with.

Smolderthorn, on the other hand, is fucking awesome.

Edited by That One Guy

• 2 weeks later...

i have been playing a Warlock sinc i got the game (well i am only level 32 so i can´t say i am plaing anythign like hardcore) and i never got why all the people on the offical boards are crying like crazy becaus of how bad the warlock is.

I can kick ass alone pritty god with him and in a group a good warlock always is a good adition to curs. Never played the battlegrounds but wen it comes to duells i can´t say that PVP is an issue aswell, you just need to know wen to fearspam and how to curs, than you can win, if you´ed just always win it would be boring anyway.

i like my warlock :wub:

So I couldn't stay away. After quitting the game in April, tonight I re-joined. I'm a Rouge Orc on Silvermoon and having a hell of a lot of fun. I think us EWBer's should try to all get on the same server and form our own Clan. Would anyone else be interested in that?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been telling you pricks that for ages. Come to Smolderthorn.

And Matzat, the big issue with warlocks has to do with the soul shards. Not only can they not stack and therefore kill bag space, but they're very essential. The problem is, you have to kill something worth XP to get them. At level 60, there aren't all that many easily accessible mobs worth XP, but you're still going to need shards. That makes you the only class that needs to grind even after hitting 60. A warlock with enough shards is definately a force to be reckoned with, and warlocks are king for PvE.

I'm an orc shaman on Smoldy by the way, so for the Horde and all that.

Edited by That One Guy

The game is $50. The first month is free and you get a 10-day free pass to give to someone else. If you pay by credit card, it costs me like $15 a month, but you can get it cheaper by paying for more months at a time.

I will warn you though, after the free month you'll be addicted, no matter whether you consider it expensive or not.

Edited by That One Guy