FA Cup 6th Round Draw

fineintent

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm vaguely happy with the draw...

Out of the 14 ties we could have had this is better than Arsenal home and away, Man Utd home and away and Bolton (probably) on Bolton's recent form.

I'd pay £1000 today if I knew it would guarantee a Spurs vs Arsenal final - it's what it's pushing towards.

Guest Red Devil

I think Newcastle will beat Spurs after they knock out Notts Forrest. I think Shearer is going to finally win the FA Cup this season and end his career on a high.

I'm fairly confident that we can beat either Soton or Brentford. Should be a formality really.

If Bolton stay on their recent form then they have got a great chance but i think Arsenal will be to strong for them, although Bolton did beat them this season.

I think Blackburn will probably beat Burnly and then beat the foxes to go through to the next round.

I'm predicting a Man Utd v Arsenal quater Final encounter and i think Man U and Newcastle will end up in the final.

I'm praying for a Blackburn vs. Bolton FA Cup final. Gives me the chance to make a trip to the Millenium Stadium for the first time since we won the league cup.

Same here, for many reasons. Mainly because I will be going with my dad for his first match since the 70's. Aside he will be for Bolton. <_<

But for the neutral it should be an exciting final and for the fans, mega. :D

Meh. Usually I support the team that knocks out my team (better to lose to the eventual winners, right?), and if they get knocked out then I support the team that knocked THEM out..

...but that means supporting Man Utd :'(

So I've pretty much lost interest now. Newcastle/Spurs should be interesting though..