WWF Attitude

Guest Cashmiesta

Back in the day I loved the Warzone\Attitude games, but I have to admit, hitting > > > ^ ^ < < A B B R >^ to do an armbar was a piss off.

I loved the CAW mode in Warzone. I kept saying to myself.."if only the WWF would get THQ to do their games..."

I don't even think I ever pulled off a finisher...I think I just used a boston crab. Still, good concept, crappy development. Acclaim did those two games, right?

And if they did, didn't they use the same engine for the ECW game?

Back in the day I loved the Warzone\Attitude games, but I have to admit, hitting > > > ^ ^ < < A B B R >^ to do an armbar was a piss off.

I loved the CAW mode in Warzone. I kept saying to myself.."if only the WWF would get THQ to do their games..."

I don't even think I ever pulled off a finisher...I think I just used a boston crab. Still, good concept, crappy development. Acclaim did those two games, right?

And if they did, didn't they use the same engine for the ECW game?

Back when Attitude was released, my friends and I had tournaments and stuff, and it was always a clusterfuck to try and get the win, until during a four way I managed to hit a Tombstone for the win, and I have, to this day, no idea how I did it. I used to randomly press buttons with only the One Handed Chokeslam memorised. Good times, good stuff. Oh, I was Kane by the way :P

When I first rented Warzone, I created this new member of the Nation of Domination, who was your typical militaristc black guy dude. I figured he'd be good in the NOD...and my brother creates this huge fatass hillbilly....

So, what my brother does, he every time he hits a move, he just says in this hick voice 'white-power!"....racist asshole...stll, good times.

Then came the epic battle between me and my brother. I made Kevin Nash, and he made this guy named "The Doctor". The Doctor wore surgical scrubs, and a green Kane mask. It all started because after I became the champion in the story mode, I edited my character so he'd wear the World title....and the battle began for the title.

Fuck off Matzat, Attitude was a great game. The only annoying thing was occasionally in multiplayer, if we were playing with someone who wasn't as familiar with a character or something, the constant pausing to check movelists. Soon worked it all out though. And why did everyone have such trouble with finishers? They weren't that hard to work out.

The amount times the Start button got pressed in matches between mates and I was unbearable. Everytime when we were new characters, had to stare at the movelist at least 5 times a match so can remember all the moves.

I remember HHH sucking on that game because he had hardly any moves.

I brought Attitude for Dreamcast the other week for 97p.... haven't played it yet though.

Fuck off Matzat, Attitude was a great game. The only annoying thing was occasionally in multiplayer, if we were playing with someone who wasn't as familiar with a character or something, the constant pausing to check movelists. Soon worked it all out though. And why did everyone have such trouble with finishers? They weren't that hard to work out.