S. Carter on Aftermath

JerryLynn420

"Remember where you hear it 1st? Aftermath Music - Jigga is doing his next record with the math as S. Carter. The information are true. Believe it or not. It's Aftermath Music baby. It's official! They wanted to surprise everyone! Jigga's signing 1 album deal! Aftermath - Ain't gonna be nuthin after that! Who can fuck with the math? Nobody!"

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/

I'm a little skeptical about this but I remember he said Jay-Z retired, but not Sean Carter. DJ Whoo Kid says something about it here.

so Jay-Z is dead, and Shawn Carter is born or something?

what's next? Is he going to go to a Las Vegas boxing match and get shot down?

He's turning into Tupac with all this metaphorical bullshit.

I'm a little skeptical about this but I remember he said Jay-Z retired, but not Sean Carter. DJ Whoo Kid says something about it here.

Wait, doesn't Jay-Z own Roc A Fella? Why would he record an album for someone else and forego all of that potential money? This just makes no sense whatsoever.

Wait, doesn't Jay-Z own Roc A Fella? Why would he record an album for someone else and forego all of that potential money? This just makes no sense whatsoever.

Yea, he owns half of it with Damon Dash. In February or March there was rumors of Jay-Z making his own label. Again, I'm too kinda sketptical about this. Can't wait to hear more info on what's going down.

i wouldnt be suprised if he does an album as S. Carter but he wont do it with aftermath, that wont make sense. I dont mind though, cause i think hes great.

OK, I'm not 100% convinced...

EXCLUSIVE: JIGGA NEXT LP ON THE MATH

Dedicato | 30.05.2004 | 19:26

Remember where you hear it 1st? Aftermath Music - Jigga is doing his next record with the math as S. Carter. The information are true. Believe it or not. It's Aftermath Music baby. It's official! They wanted to surprise everyone! Jigga's signing 1 album deal! Aftermath - Ain't gonna be nuthin after that! Who can fuck with the math? Nobody!

ATTENTION:

IF YOU READ ANY COMMENTS FROM "DEDICATO" IGNORE THAT SHIT, BECAUSE I`M NOT POSTING ANY COMMENTS HERE. THERE'RE A LOT OF HATERS. REMEMBER THAT. I`M TRYING TO POST ONLY CONFIRMED NEWS AND INFORMATION. THANKS.

There have been a lot of rumours of a rift between Jay Z and Dame Dash for years and years. There was speculation about Jay starting his own label recently as well, and stuff about a possible Dre-produced album after the Black Album.

I'd like it to be true, though. If you've heard 'Nigga Like Me', you'll know that Jigga sounds goooood on Dre's shit. Plus we might get a 'Renegades' Part 2.

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder