World Wrestling Federation '98

ChuBalso

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comedy/unconventional? I'd say you're testing the waters for a return of Wrestling's Finest. DISAAAAASTEEEEERRRRRRR~! ^_^ Hey, I'd be hyped if it were that.

It's a pity to see this really end, even if it's been inactive for months, and months before the most recent "re-launch" as well. I believe this was the first diary I've read, and it continued to be a favorite over the time. Top notch writing and build-up towards the important events (Shangrila/WM98 for the two most recent events). Not to mention that it's because of this diary that I'm a Tenzan mark in real life too.

Edited by Inspector Javert

I pmed you these questions, But you said it was okay to post them here incase anyone might have the same questions.

1. What would have happened in the WWF title scene? Who would have Tenzan dropped the title to?

2. Did you have anything in mind for Lee's return? If he did return?

3. Were any of the older stars return ever? Like HBK, Mark Callous, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett etc?

4. Was anyone new coming in? Not like big time players or anything? But like new guys?

4. Also, What was going to happen to guys like Sting, Owen, Lawler, Christopher, DiBiase, Crimson Twins?

As for new diary ideas, I would like to see the JWA or whatever, Since I never read it. Or any kind of created federation. Or maybe a NWA '90 diary, Early WCW diary?

I pmed you these questions, But you said it was okay to post them here incase anyone might have the same questions.

1. What would have happened in the WWF title scene? Who would have Tenzan dropped the title to?

2. Did you have anything in mind for Lee's return? If he did return?

3. Were any of the older stars return ever? Like HBK, Mark Callous, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett etc?

4. Was anyone new coming in? Not like big time players or anything? But like new guys?

4. Also, What was going to happen to guys like Sting, Owen, Lawler, Christopher, DiBiase, Crimson Twins?

As for new diary ideas, I would like to see the JWA or whatever, Since I never read it. Or any kind of created federation. Or maybe a NWA '90 diary, Early WCW diary?

• 1 year later...