Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Those of you who request a lot of KyKys/cuts - have you considered downloading, say, GIMP and learning how to do them yourselves? It's free and it's not THAT difficult.

Yes, and oh my god I suck.

Admittedly I don't request many pictures... Plus Player Dos is Stupified's new gimmick so everyone will eventually need it. (Y)

Those of you who request a lot of KyKys/cuts - have you considered downloading, say, GIMP and learning how to do them yourselves? It's free and it's not THAT difficult.

To be fair that is why this thread is here. Cutting can be difficult at first, so why not just let the people who are willing to do it (Myself, TheWho, etc.) do it and then we'll all be a lot happier. Except you, probably, but whatever.

Player Dos (I prefer him as Stupefied):

Player_Dos.jpg

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Yes, and oh my god I suck.

Admittedly I don't request many pictures... Plus Player Dos is Stupified's new gimmick so everyone will eventually need it. (Y)

I had only asked for the 5 I requested for now 3 times and I too can't figure GIMP out. It isn't simple and I was NEVER good at cropping pictures.

I've been meaning to do a tutorial on all the different methods of cutting in Photoshop. really been putting it off. I'll have some free time in the coming weeks so if everyne wants one I'll do it

Cutting can be difficult at first, so why not just let the people who are willing to do it (Myself, TheWho, etc.) do it and then we'll all be a lot happier. Except you, probably, but whatever.

:rolleyes: Get over yourself, it wasn't any kind of criticism, just genuinely wondering if some people just don't know how to go about it. I've cut stuff for a few people myself, I'm just not nice/bored/skilled enough to do a lot.

Some new cuts I did. Mainly shit quality, and Allison Wonderland's hair is wierd. I think I cut off some of Blind Rage's face, which is blasphemy, as well.

Allison Wonderland:

A_Wonderland3.jpg

Blind Rage:

Blind_Rage2.jpg

:wub:

Hallowicked:

Hallowicked4.jpg

JC Ryder/Orange Cassidy:

Orange_Cassidy.jpg

Ryan Cruz:

Ryan_Cruz2.jpg

Twiggy: