Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Really??? That is strange because the first thing I do when I search someone I look at Who's bucket, next is checking out the search funktion of this thread next is asking here ... that was what leaded me to ask here several months ago ... really strange ... I must have missed that one but I don't know how ...

but who is definatly not in his bucket (or not under his current name) is:

Yoshiaki Yago

00003992.jpg

He on kyky would be awesome

Here are some already put up (mostly due to me adding them to my bucket) plus a couple of the requests.

Big Show, Brian Kendrick, Brutus Beefcake, Chris Jericho, David Flair, Festus Dalton, Jerry Sags, Maryse Ouellet, Shawn Stylez, Ted DiBiase Jr (x2), The Boogeyman, Yoshiaki Yago

Big_Show24.jpgBrian_Kendrick15.jpgBrutus_Beefcake11.jpgChris_Jericho48.jpgDavid_Flair4.jpgFestus_Dalton7.jpgJerry_Sags5.jpgMaryse_Ouellet19.jpgShawn_Stylez.jpgTed_DiBiase_Jr8.jpgTed_DiBiase_Jr9.jpgThe_Boogeyman14.jpgYoshiaki_Yago.jpg