Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

does anyone have a picture of Michael Hart on kyky or even just a picture if not does anyone have a picture of a young owen hart because i was thinking if no one has a picture of him i was going to go with a picture of a young owen hart thanks guys

Just an FYI... I was going through some notes working on the February update and someone mentioned that the Michael Hart in the game could be a fake... So, I did a little research and found out that Smith Hart (Oldest brother of Bret, Owen and the rest of Stu and Helen's kids) has a son named Michael Hart. Wiki states that "Smith's son Michael wrestles now in Ontario and has formed a tag team with Joey Valentyne known as the Lone Wolvez," but the references given don't state anything abot it (at least not that I read): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_Hart

If anyone can find a pic, please point me in the direction, as it's one of the ones on the list I'm looking for. I'll try to do the same (assuming I remember) if I find one while doing my research.

-Bill

DrStevie.jpgDrStevie2.jpgDrStevie3.jpg

Jess made them just the other day.

Thanks Daxt. I posted that three days ago and I was worried that it got lost in the flood of requests so I reposted it. Thanks again. EDIT: This is the wrong request I wanted to repost...

Edited by Floyd_Fixation