Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I like it, I didn't know you'd be able to clear the writing from over the hood so well. Perhaps have Naoya Ogawa where he is and the logo where it is but get rid of the white flag and existing background and just put something KYKYish (the KYKY backround or something similar), banner size for EWR would be appreciated. Also can that pic of Naoya be made into a KYKY too?

Thanks so much, it's very much appreciated having someone fulfill an idea that would otherwise be hindered by my photoshop skills.

After making it I thought "What banner is he after? The In game banner, or a banner for a diary?"

So in the end I made both :blush:

Diary-Style Banner:

2pru1dy.jpg

In Game Internet Banner:

5etys6.jpg

Thoughts etc???

• Like 3

I like it, I didn't know you'd be able to clear the writing from over the hood so well. Perhaps have Naoya Ogawa where he is and the logo where it is but get rid of the white flag and existing background and just put something KYKYish (the KYKY backround or something similar), banner size for EWR would be appreciated. Also can that pic of Naoya be made into a KYKY too?

Thanks so much, it's very much appreciated having someone fulfill an idea that would otherwise be hindered by my photoshop skills.

After making it I thought "What banner is he after? The In game banner, or a banner for a diary?"

So in the end I made both :blush:

Diary-Style Banner:

2pru1dy.jpg

In Game Internet Banner:

5etys6.jpg

Thoughts etc???

Sorry meant in game, although if I like the scenario I've created I may try a diary, so all up good work! Thanks so much!

I don't remember giving you permission to use my banner:shifty:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks good man...I agree with RatMan... The extra bit on the bottom added to the pic...

Crap... sorry man I actually noted down that I should ask you.

But it's just that I have it saved in my BANNERS folder anyway that I jumped into it and forgot :wacko:

So umm... can I use your banner? xD

The NXT background looks a bit blurred, but otherwise, fantastic. Without the banner it looks better.

Yeah I tried to resize it but it was so small that I couldnt keep it to scale and make it clear :/

ages ago somebody posted a pic of kofi kingston with the us title, but it had been re-done as a jaimacan title..... Did anybody kyky that? I'd be interested in that.... Also wat are some of the different more recent Shawn Michaels pics that people have, id like to update a few of my wrestler pics... Shawn Michaels being te first because he is the showstopper :P

Ahhh...Meh(???) nothing special...

i3f315.jpg

Nothing special? That looks spectacular!

Upon your "review" I looked at it then decided to make a couple of changes :P

I removed the 11X logo from Angles attire and I added an X to Pac's attire..

Mainly to put Pac as X-Pac and to have Angle not referred to as the 11 X world champion :P

98929722.th.jpg

Sorry for the late reply but i havent been online till now, but bro this looks AMAZING!!! Thanks alot dude this is badass!!

Edge-1.jpg

I was wondering if anyone was gonna do this one...

I couldn't be arsed myself, probably because I am not a fan of the poster :|

Good Stuff Jess

Dont like the poster either... or the name. Bring back Backlash, Survivor Series etc. Get rid of Extreme Rules, because its so not extreme. Screw this renaming crap

Rumble

No Way Out

Mania

Backlash

Judgment Day

They were the good days

But do like your cut Jess :P almost forgot that part...

Edited by shizzle