Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

i know i ask alot from the cuters but this is the last time hopefuly...now to get to the point can anyone make me a title pic out of the Tag Team Titles in this pic i know its not the best but its the only PWG Tag Team Title pic i can find if anyone can i would like them like all the other EOAE tag team titles i have?

mainky8.jpg

I have some new TNA-RKY images as a preview

RVD w/ World Title, Kazarian w/ X-Division Title, Madison Rayne w/ Knock-Outs Title & Lacey Von Erich w/ KnockOut Tag

2hztkqa.jpg

CREDIT: The Cool One - Title Bars

Yes I do have them on kyky... Just saying... That's all... Saying :pervert:

Also, in case I forget, When I release the pack with my True 2 Life game,

the tag titles will only be shown with Matt Morgan, but we'll see what happens next week (Y)

i know i ask alot from the cuters but this is the last time hopefuly...now to get to the point can anyone make me a title pic out of the Tag Team Titles in this pic i know its not the best but its the only PWG Tag Team Title pic i can find if anyone can i would like them like all the other EOAE tag team titles i have?

I had a crack at it... best of my ability...

34g1zdt.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I have some new TNA-RKY images as a preview

RVD w/ World Title, Kazarian w/ X-Division Title, Madison Rayne w/ Knock-Outs Title & Lacey Von Erich w/ KnockOut Tag

2hztkqa.jpg

CREDIT: The Cool One - Title Bars

Yes I do have them on kyky... Just saying... That's all... Saying :pervert:

Also, in case I forget, When I release the pack with my True 2 Life game,

the tag titles will only be shown with Matt Morgan, but we'll see what happens next week (Y)

I had a crack at it... best of my ability...

34g1zdt.jpg

Then you release that pack maybe you can make those champions pics, but without title bars?

Then you release that pack maybe you can make those champions pics, but without title bars?

Ahhh buggar it... I'll post them now...

24et2l2.jpg16hozur.jpg14e5qhs.jpg

2415zyu.jpgrjk4de.jpg5d8k1d.jpg

15yhwkj.jpgrcq2b7.jpgflj320.jpg

e96uq9.jpg

I accidentally deleted my original Ashley_Lane_KO.jpg so this is the only one I have, and can't be arsed making it again...

Finally some at least decent pics of the PWG tag titles.

I just done a quick dodgy job... Because I knew I wouldn't do much better if I put in the effort :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

You are aware it's Knockout not Knock-Out?

Obviously, I did not know that. :blush:

Upon checking, it is actually Knockouts. But either way, it has been fixed and the images replaced.

Do you use these pics? If so, I'd like some feedback, as all I seem to get is the occasional "Thanks".

• Like 3

I should really be more creative with promotion names haha

If you could make a Rocky Original that would be awesome!

Just went basic and utilised the international 'Revolution' logo blush.gif

Logo:

25filxi.jpg

Banner:

29dtlpg.jpg

Thanks for that Rocky!

All your images suck Rocky. You are the worst. Nah. Just kidding. You are doing great work man. For someone who claims to be the laziest person on the boards, your stuff is quality. Thanks for all that you do man.

Awww Shucks :blush:

I am lazy.... for the title pics I do it quick and easy...

Just get a pic of someone with the required title in a similar pose as the pic you want

and erase, erase, erase, move, adjust, erase etc etc and VIOLA!!!

can someone make:

Kazarian with X-Division Title

Mistico with X-Division Title

the MCMG with the TNA Tag Titles

Orlando Jordan with the Global Title

Desmond Wolfe with the Global Title

Raven with TNA WHC

on this background

aesck6.jpg

2i6lvro.jpgxcudr7.jpgfuw6zd.jpg28tyt88.jpg

2igf8fp.jpgspbx43.jpg6p6pgz.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

All your images suck Rocky. You are the worst. Nah. Just kidding. You are doing great work man. For someone who claims to be the laziest person on the boards, your stuff is quality. Thanks for all that you do man.

Awww Shucks :blush:

I am lazy.... for the title pics I do it quick and easy...

Just get a pic of someone with the required title in a similar pose as the pic you want

and erase, erase, erase, move, adjust, erase etc etc and VIOLA!!!

can someone make:

Kazarian with X-Division Title

Mistico with X-Division Title

the MCMG with the TNA Tag Titles

Orlando Jordan with the Global Title

Desmond Wolfe with the Global Title

Raven with TNA WHC

on this background

aesck6.jpg

2i6lvro.jpgxcudr7.jpgfuw6zd.jpg28tyt88.jpg

2igf8fp.jpgspbx43.jpg6p6pgz.jpg

It's just a suggestion but you could make title pictures on there backgrounds, because sometimes people need wrestlers with same bg, but on other bg :)