Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Alex Riley, bald on smackdown rky and SES rky... He is the hooded guy attacked evan bourne on raw and rey at extreme rules

Straight Edge Society Spoiler

A few different options aswell.

AlexRiley8.jpgAlexRiley7.jpgAlexRiley6.jpgAlexRiley.jpgAlexRiley2.jpgAlexRiley3.jpgAlexRiley4.jpgAlexRiley5.jpg

Edited by Jess
  • Like 1

Alex Riley, bald on smackdown rky and SES rky... He is the hooded guy attacked evan bourne on raw and rey at extreme rules

some people says that there was Alex Riley, but some says that there was Joey Mercury personally I think it was Joey Mercury

:)

• Like 1

some people says that there was Alex Riley, but some says that there was Joey Mercury personally I think it was Joey Mercury

:)

It's not a spoiler when it's only rumoured... Joey Mercury was on SmackDown last week, losing to Benjamin, but then people claim to have seen Alex Riley, either way, No-one will care until it's official.

I'm just starting the RKY pics for post draft... So go nuts on the requests for them...

I may/may not release the ones I have until the weekend :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller

I thought that at first too, but just pick the part of the picture you want with the selecting rectangle, press ctrl+shift+x and it crops to selection. If you want the image smaller, you can resize it. I'll still cut them for you if you want though.

And agreed on the point about kyky, only use it when I can't find a better picture anywhere else.

• Like 1

kyky was a member of EWB who "popularised the background"

Gotta love the search function:unsure:

Newest additions to to the FCW page...

On RKY, of course

nfqzr8.jpgrj2gxc.jpg

Devin Allen - Rhys Ali

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Can I get a picture of The Miz (any recent ones) with the Unified Tag Titles on KyKy? I was using the KyKy pic with all 3 belts earlier, but decided to have him drop the US Title in my TEW game :)

EDIT: Also thanks for the Orton pic Rocky

Edited by Ty123