Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I please have new pictures of CM Punk, Abyss, Hulk Hogan, Petey Williams, Generation Me, Austin Aires, Daniel Bryan, Homicide, James Storm and Rasche Brown on KYKY. Thanks

Search in Photobucket.com

Thanks, now I just need Abyss and Rasche Brown without title on his shoulder.

Could I please have new pictures of CM Punk, Abyss, Hulk Hogan, Petey Williams, Generation Me, Austin Aires, Daniel Bryan, Homicide, James Storm and Rasche Brown on KYKY. Thanks

Search in Photobucket.com

Thanks, now I just need Abyss and Rasche Brown without title on his shoulder.

Abyss.jpg

I believe I got it here but I can't find it. Does someone have that "MEW logo"? I remember having it and I started up a promotion with the name Main Event Wrestling. Much appreciated to whoever has it.

This one was on MEW's MySpace... It may be the one.?.?

2wqz5i0.jpg

...if I get time I'll try & cut the others unless someone beats me to it.

Was going to leave it for you but I got bored so went ahead and finished them... That Jarvi cut is tops too (Y)

2ppypw1.jpg1zew7d.jpg347ji2h.jpg

As I said I was bored, So I'm starting a Backyard to Global Challenge with a Women only Fed.

Here are the logos/Banners I created for my fed, in case anyone wants to do thier own women's fed.

Logos:

15q9pp3.jpgszijd4.jpg

Banner:

v83cev.jpg

21jp188.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

I believe I got it here but I can't find it. Does someone have that "MEW logo"? I remember having it and I started up a promotion with the name Main Event Wrestling. Much appreciated to whoever has it.

This one was on MEW's MySpace... It may be the one.?.?

2wqz5i0.jpg

Nahh, it was some silver MEW logo, but this'll do for the moment until I could find it. Thanks Rocky! (Y)

Also a request of the WWE Diva's title plates cut on to this belt so that the strap is the pink strap but the Diva's title plates.

ea5p48.jpg

Then I need it on this background in this style.

nyo46.jpg10dclcw.jpg

Take your pick... I got lazy when it came to putting it on the background.. sorry :unsure:

105brf7.jpg200ux09.jpg

I bet you'd like to get your hands on the actual title I made huh :pervert:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

Because you posted pics of Shelly Martinez, I'm going to give you the belt I made on Transparent background so you can tweak how you like...

If you didn't add Shelly pics, You wouldn't have got it :P

I'm serious :shifty:

2zdqi5k.jpg

It's just like cutting people... easy done...

And when you consider how lazy I can make my work look...

You should be sweet as bro (Y)

Even Jess had a crack it... Good stuff from her too...

SHe's probably a better cutter than I so ask her for advice...

All I'd give is "practice"

Edited by Rocky Feller