Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Thanks again :). If anyone would do this i'd be extremely greatful but it is a lot!

Jamie Noble with the TNA World Title, Tyler Black with the TNA Global Title, James Storm with the TNA Global Title, Doug WIlliams with a TNA Tag Title, Robert Roode with a Tag Title, Kevin Thorn with a TNA Tag Title, Tomko with a TNA Tag Title and Senshi with the X Division Title

Thanks in advance if anyone tries it!

Thanks again :). If anyone would do this i'd be extremely greatful but it is a lot!

Jamie Noble with the TNA World Title, Tyler Black with the TNA Global Title, James Storm with the TNA Global Title, Doug WIlliams with a TNA Tag Title, Robert Roode with a Tag Title, Kevin Thorn with a TNA Tag Title, Tomko with a TNA Tag Title and Senshi with the X Division Title

JamieNoble.jpgTylerBlack.jpgJamesStorm-1.jpgDouglasWilliams.jpgRobertRoode-2.jpgKevinThorn.jpgKevinThorn2.jpgTomko.jpgKaval.jpg

JamieNoble.jpgTylerBlack.jpgJamesStorm-1.jpgDouglasWilliams.jpgRobertRoode-2.jpgKevinThorn.jpgKevinThorn2.jpgTomko.jpgKaval.jpg

May I have that Tyler Black sans the belt.

Also may you or anyone else give me a Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson with the WWE Title.

Thanks

Any of the following on kyky would be greatly appreciated, though my guess is the middle one may be easiest to work with. Thanks in advance.

Allison_Danger_Mask.jpg

dangermask2.jpg

dangermask1.jpg

r1itt0.jpg2u9mrk8.jpg1z5knmc.jpg

Just seen C-Mil beat me... But post it anyway...

@ HHH DX, I'll try get them done later on... If possible could I use different pics for Big Daddy V & John Morrison,

as I much prefer studio over live action...

Rocky, can you do more pics please¿?

I want with the ECW logo pics of Big Daddy V, John Morrison, Kevin Thorn, Kofi Kingston and Matt Striker.

With the RAW logo a pic of Trevor Murdoch.

And with The SmackDown! logo pics of Dave Taylor and Jesse.

Thank you in advance.

OK, don't worry.

Now I'm not sure if that meant "OK Don't worry about making them" OR

"OK, Don't worry about those selected pics..."

So I made these :unsure:

bigdaddyvecw.jpgjohnmorrisonecw.jpgkevinthornecw.jpgkofikingstonecw.jpgmattstrikerecw.jpg

trevormurdochraw.jpgdavetaylorsd.jpgjessesd.jpg

May I have that Tyler Black sans the belt.

Also may you or anyone else give me a Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson with the WWE Title.

Thanks

TylerBlack-1.jpgDanielBryan-4.jpg

Jimmy Uso

JimmyUso.jpg

• Like 2