Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Can I please have some cuts onto the backround they use on the fcw website? With their names written as well please. http://www.fcwwrestling.info/talent.html

Alex Koslov, Isis the Amazon with the name Aloisa The Amazon, Allison Wonderland, Britani Knight, Christina Von Eerie, Hade Vansen, Ian Richardson, Jemma Palmer, Jesse Mckay, Katie Lea, Kevin Thorn, Veronika Vice, Bethany Stout, Primo Colon, Becky Bayless with the name Rebecca Bayley, Shelly Martinez when she was Ariel but I want her real name, Velvet Sky with the name Tahlia Madison, Toa from American Gladiators, Socal Val with the name Valerie Wyndham, Roni Jonah with the name Veronika Jones and Yoshi Tatsu..

Also if nobody has realised FCW has a new pic of Marcus Owens or Vic Adams. Could I get that on Kyky?

Thanks

Can I please have some cuts onto the backround they use on the fcw website? With their names written as well please. http://www.fcwwrestl...nfo/talent.html

Alex Koslov, Isis the Amazon with the name Aloisa The Amazon, Allison Wonderland, Britani Knight, Christina Von Eerie, Hade Vansen, Ian Richardson, Jemma Palmer, Jesse Mckay, Katie Lea, Kevin Thorn, Veronika Vice, Bethany Stout, Primo Colon, Becky Bayless with the name Rebecca Bayley, Shelly Martinez when she was Ariel but I want her real name, Velvet Sky with the name Tahlia Madison, Toa from American Gladiators, Socal Val with the name Valerie Wyndham, Roni Jonah with the name Veronika Jones and Yoshi Tatsu..

Also if nobody has realised FCW has a new pic of Marcus Owens or Vic Adams. Could I get that on Kyky?

Thanks

This is a different request.... I'll start on it shortly and try and finish it before work.

Mind If I ask what it's for? Diary?

This is as far as I got...

alexkoslov.jpgallisonwonderland.jpgbritaniknight.jpgchristinavoneerie.jpghadevansen.jpgisistheamazon.jpg

I might have to decide on a better font, because they all look different at different sizes :P

Edited by Rocky Feller

These requests might be a bit too much to ask - but I would really love if someone done them!

All in KyKy

Wade Barrett with WWE Championship and another of him with the World Heavyweight Championship.

John Cena with Nexus Gear

The Hurricane with the World Heavyweight Championship

Mr. Kennedy with intercontinental championship and another with World Heavyweight Championship

Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin with the new WWE Tag Team Championships

Deuce Shade with World Heavyweight Championship

Michael McGillicutty with Intercontinental championship.

MVP with World Heavyweight Championship

The Rock with WWE Championship

That's all...I'm sorry if this is too much to ask, but I would REALLY love for somebody to do these.

Hey, Rocky, awhile back I seem to recall you having some kind of Fortune graphic for Flair's TNA group. You had a logo I had never seen elsewhere and kind of assumed you designed yourself and I wondered if you had it still. I'd love a nice transparent PSD but I'd appreciate anything. And if I'm totally misremembering or if you have nothing no biggie.

EDIT: Actually here it is and I can probably just cut it from there but still, if you have a psd or something I'd love it. And again, no biggie if you don't. I know I've read you say in the past you don't save your work.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Hey, Rocky, awhile back I seem to recall you having some kind of Fortune graphic for Flair's TNA group. You had a logo I had never seen elsewhere and kind of assumed you designed yourself and I wondered if you had it still. I'd love a nice transparent PSD but I'd appreciate anything. And if I'm totally misremembering or if you have nothing no biggie.

EDIT: Actually here it is and I can probably just cut it from there but still, if you have a psd or something I'd love it. And again, no biggie if you don't. I know I've read you say in the past you don't save your work.

That :P

I could try and cut it, but the gold leaf would suck. And I made this before I found out the it's spelt "Fourtune"

I'm only on lunch now so I don't have time, but I'll have a go at it later if I get time while watching BfG

Its all good. I actually did it myself and it WAS a pain in the ass, but I did it well enough to suit my needs. It actually doesn't show up at all on KyKy, which I should have expected so I tossed together some rough background. I'll probably try something better when I actually use it.

Here they are if someone wants them.

Fortune.pngFortune2.png

And actually "Fourtune"'s a terrible name so I'm totally sticking with "Fortune."

EDIT: Just for the record I was using it for these NXT "Camps" I'm doing where I decided to change up the NXT images I was doing before. I tooled around a bunch and ended up with these.

Kurt_Angle_CampAngle.jpgDoug_Williams_BritInv.jpgChristopher_Daniels_Church.jpgAngelina_Love_BP.jpgTaz_TazDojo.jpg

But I decided not to use Fortune in S1 so I have time to tool around.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Can I please have some cuts onto the backround they use on the fcw website? With their names written as well please. http://www.fcwwrestl...nfo/talent.html

Thanks

This is a different request.... I'll start on it shortly and try and finish it before work.

Mind If I ask what it's for? Diary?

This is as far as I got...

alexkoslov.jpgallisonwonderland.jpgbritaniknight.jpgchristinavoneerie.jpghadevansen.jpgisistheamazon.jpg

I might have to decide on a better font, because they all look different at different sizes :P

They look good, and yeah the font difference is a little annoying but it shouldn't matter if you can't fix it. Sorta just for personal use at the moment, I've contemplated making a diary but i always restart when the new updates come out lol

2w3aw5k.jpg

(After Bound for Glory)

I thought it was a big request... So Iopened it... AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'd recommend altering your post with "BOund For Glory Spoilers" outside of the Spoiler itself before ruining it for more than just me.

I had just started watching it :shifty: Perks of working fulltime when they air PPVs in the middle of the day :unsure:

I'll still do my own RKY pics though :P

I will have more than just champions after this show... Well I hope to. I have an idea or 2 up my sleeve.

Edited by Rocky Feller