Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for Ethan Page, Eric Perez (Escobar), Eric Ryan, Gary Jay, George South, George South and Elia Markopoulous on kyky.

I'm sure at least a few are out there, probably on Who's page. Don't care.

Edited by tougie

I've uploaded my current set of named Lucha pics to Photobucket, you can find them on Photobucket by clicking here or you can download the zipped pack by clicking here, for the pics with names look in the folder titles named.

Uploaded them to Photobucket because I thought easier upload before I sort them into my main pic folder than afterwards.

Looking for Ethan Page, Eric Perez (Escobar), Eric Ryan, Gary Jay, George South, George South and Elia Markopoulous on kyky.

Did you realise you put George South twice? Maybe there's a Jr. and Sr.? Anyway...

Just in case people get the wrong idea, none of these are mine. I had some free time so I searched around for these.

A few of Ethan Page on this page

A few of Eric Perez/Escobar on this page

No luck finding Eric Ryan in either of this topic or TheWho's photobucket, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there.

Gary Jay is in

George South Jr. is below

George_South_Jr.jpg

Elia Markopoulos (found it as apparently the same guy)

Hope that was helpful :)

PS: How do you search for images inside an album? I thought photobucket had an option for doing that but I couldn't find it.

Did you realise you put George South twice? Maybe there's a Jr. and Sr.? Anyway...

Just in case people get the wrong idea, none of these are mine. I had some free time so I searched around for these.

A few of Ethan Page on this page

A few of Eric Perez/Escobar on this page

No luck finding Eric Ryan in either of this topic or TheWho's photobucket, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there.

Gary Jay is in

George South Jr. is below

George_South_Jr.jpg

Elia Markopoulos (found it as apparently the same guy)

Hope that was helpful :)

PS: How do you search for images inside an album? I thought photobucket had an option for doing that but I couldn't find it.

Didn't realize I listed South twice, hopefully it wasn't too troubling. Thanks for the effort.

Updated request for Ethan Page. Only picture I can find of him recently that doesn't make him look like he's 15.

Ethan Page (x3), Jessie Godderz (x2), Madison Eagles, Scarlett Bordeaux (x2), The Rock, Uhaa Nation (x2)

Ethan_Page3.jpgEthan_Page2.jpgEthan_Page.jpgJessie_Godderz-2.jpgJessie_Godderz2.jpgMadison_Eagles.jpgScarlett_Bordeaux2.jpgScarlett_Bordeaux-1.jpgThe_Rock-1.jpgUhaa_Nation2.jpgUhaa_Nation-1.jpg

Quit being reliable.

Edit: Hanson on kyky please

421388741031.jpg

Edited by tougie
  • Like 1

Continued from previous post

Papadon, Randy Orton, Randy Summers, Reika, Rey Mysterio, Rick Cataldo, Ryback, Ryotsu Shimizu, Satoshi Kajiwara, Scott Dawson, Shachihoko BOY, Shingo Takagi, Shuu Shibutani, Spud, Stockade, Super Shisa, Taka Michinoku, T-Hawk, The Big O, The Green Phantom, The Rock, U-T, YAMATO, Yosuke Santa Maria, Yuka, Yumi Ohka, Zema Ion (x3)

Papadon.jpgRandy_Orton-3.jpgRandy_Summers.jpgReika.jpgRey_Mysterio-2.jpgRick_Cataldo.jpgRyback-1.jpgRyotsu_Shimizu.jpgSatoshi_Kajiwara.jpgScott_Dawson-2.jpgShachihoko_BOY.jpgShingo_Takagi-1.jpgShuu_Shibutani.jpgSpud-1.jpgStockade.jpgSuper_Shisa.jpgTaka_Michinoku-1.jpgT-Hawk.jpgThe_Big_O.jpgThe_Green_Phantom.jpgThe_Rock-2.jpgU-T.jpgYAMATO-1.jpgYosuke_Santa_Maria.jpgYuka.jpgYumi_Ohka-1.jpgZema_Ion.jpgZema_Ion2.jpgZema_Ion3.jpg

• Like 1