Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

wwebg.pngwweborder.png

On this background with that border over it I need two images.One of Christian with the WHC over one shoulder and the WWE Championship over the other. The second one I need is Christian with The Undisputed championship. If you could, use this for the first image with both titles. I would do it but I'm in a rush and I don't like the way my title pictures have come out as of late.

Y2JFan111, for future reference if you want pics from PSD Dreams link to the download not the preview, its much easier.

Here are some cuts, mostly for my All Star mod hence some already out there but there are a few new ones in the set.

1-2-3 Kid, Billy Gunn, Dave Kapoor, David Taylor, Gabe Sapolsky, Hailey Hatred, Heath Slater, Holly Rocamora, Jake Roberts, Jerry Sags, John Cena (x2), John Cone, Johnny, Johnny B Badd, Johnny Nitro, Josh Mathews, JTG, Justin King, Justin Roberts, Kenny, Kimberly Page, Kris Travis, Lenny Lane, Lodi, Luke Gallows, Marty Elias, Maryse, Meng (x2), Mikey, Miss Kitty, Mitch, Nicky, Road Dogg (x2), Rob Van Dam, Rod Zapata, Scotty Flamingo, Shark, Snitsky, The Patriot, Virgil

Removing Dead Links

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1