Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about it, but what is the story behind Captain New Japan?

It's Mitsuhide Hirasawa/Hideo Saito and according to Wikipedia "After his exhile from CHAOS, Saito developed an alter-ego called Captain New Japan, dressed in a variation of the Captain America costume, complete with a shield.". So I would assume its a comic book copy for comic effect.

Edited by TheWho87

Antonio Cesaro (x2), Anya, Big E Langston (x2), Billy Gunn, Bret Hart, Colin Cassady (x2), Damien Sandow, Dustin Rhodes, Jeff Hardy, Santino Marella, The Shard, Velvet Sky, Zack Ryder

Removing Dead Links

Edited by TheWho87

Could somebody put the Tag Team Title on this pic?

Titus_ONeil.jpg

and the United States Title on this picture?

Damien_Sandow.jpg

Thanks.cool.gif

I actually have a Sandow with the US title, but it's for me so it's not in the pic you wanted. Hopefully you can still use it.

DamienSandowus.jpg

Quite a large request;

Kassius Ohno with WWE championship (I understand there are already some out there, but they're pretty old)

Heath Slater with WWE Cruiserweight championship

Richie Steamboat with WWE Intercontinental championship

Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd with WWE Tag Team championships

Kharma with WWE Womens championship

Jimmy Jacobs with WWE United States championship (refer to brackets for Ohno request)

Alex Riley with WWE Intercontinental championship

Michael McGillicutty with WWE Intercontinental championship

Seth Rollins with WWE United States championship

Damien Sandow with WWE Intercontinental championship

Edited by 0wen

Angelina Love, Audrey Marie, Bobby Lashley (x2), Bret Hart, Charlotte (x2), Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters (x2), Eddie Guerrero, Greg Valentine, Grizzly Redwood, Homicide, Layla, Leo Kruger (x2), Luke Harper (x2), Mark Henry (x2), Matt Striker, Michael Elgin (x2), Mike Mondo, Raquel Diaz (x2), Theodore Long, TJ Perkins, Todd Grisham, Vickie Guerrero, Victoria, Wade Barrett, X-Pac

Removing Dead Links

Edited by TheWho87