Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Thanks a lot for that C-MIL; and TheWho87, I think that is the pack I already downloaded, but it didn't have the legends title in there.

NP thats the more recent version with basically every belt i cut although i do have a few more to find ;)

Could I get a current pic of Alex Shane (without a titel)?

any one?

Old Look

Alex_Shane6.jpg

New Look

Alex_Shane7.jpg

can somebody make a "Unknown title" image for the belts that I can't find pictures too? Like, the standard grey arena background with an all black silhouette of a belt. It really ruins my experience when going through the promtoinos and seeing the default belt picture that comes with the belts that have no picture. (nof offense to whoever made it :blush: )

Pretty simple request. Firstly, I need this picture cut onto KyKy

newspic1060.jpg

Then, I need it to have a name across the bottom, like this one does, for example.

Trino1x1-1.jpg?t=1246858646

The name should be Sah'ta Thor

Then, I'm going to need names added to the rest of these pictures under the cut. If full names won't fit, just use the last names.

Chris_Hero.jpg - John Pariah

Chris_Jericho.jpg - Kris Mystical

AlexShelley.jpg?t=1246675851 - Kevin Hurts

BrianKendrick.jpg?t=1246675853 - Bob Pooler

JackEvans.jpg?t=1246675854 - Hunter Spade

JimmyJacobs.jpg?t=1246675856 - Piv

Edge.jpg?t=1246859597 - Freddy Skinner

Thank you to anyone who can do this for me. I'll have one more request in a day or two.

Can anyone take this on for me? I don't mean to be pushy, I just need them real soon.

Edited by joexrosario

Joker.jpg

Joker

Messiah.jpg

Messiah

Robbie_Mireno.jpg

Robbie Mireno

Eddie_Kingston.jpg

Eddie Kingston

Hardcore_Ninja2.jpg

Hardcore Ninja #2

Would I be able to get the following picture on kyky please?

This is the new diva WWE has signed to a development contract. She's a former Gladiator on the UK version of the show.

Thanks in advance!

NewWWEDiva.jpg

Edited by Mawi