Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Guest BK2010

If anyone can work there magic, and make Chris the BambiKiller and the Kevin Thorn pic I posted on the other page, and make them bald, on A SD rky with a SES logo, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Sorry to be a pain :)

9Also need the PNG's of them Bald) thnx in advance... Will be last request for a while.

Can somebody make me a Rob Van Dam with the TNA World Championship, AJ Styles (recent) with the Global/Television title, Katie Lea and Hamada (separate) both with the TNA Women's Championship, Orlando Jordan with the X title and Mr. Anderson with the TNA World title. Thank you :)

EDIT: On KyKy please

Edited by Ty123

Can abody do me William Regal with the WWE United States or WWE Intercontinental title but edit it so it looks like a british championship? Im bout to do an angle like Cena made the spinner

I replaced the Stars & Stripes with the Union Jack

1256zjr.jpg

I'll try have a crack at the rest later after work

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 4

Can abody do me William Regal with the WWE United States or WWE Intercontinental title but edit it so it looks like a british championship? Im bout to do an angle like Cena made the spinner

I replaced the Stars & Stripes with the Union Jack

1256zjr.jpg

I'll try have a crack at the rest later after work

Thanks Rocky u r a legend and everybody should UP that post... I tried a few times and couldnt do it... Bought to give Regal a huge push

I'll have a go at pretty much anything... But I do tend to get 'FnG'. Sorry. I mean lazy :pervert:

I don't have work tomorrow so if I don't do these requests tonight, and no one else attempts it, then I'll try complete them then.

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

Just a couple of requests a Recent Sable Stevie Ray and The Coulpe with the ECW title prior to going broke Samoa Joe Abyss The Biker Taker Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman

If anyone can work there magic, and make Chris the BambiKiller and the Kevin Thorn pic I posted on the other page, and make them bald, on A SD rky with a SES logo, I'd gladly appreciate it.

Sorry to be a pain :)

9Also need the PNG's of them Bald) thnx in advance... Will be last request for a while.

For your choice of Kevin Thorn , you'd be dreaming as he'll have no right ear <_<

23sg4qs.jpg1fz89i.jpg

I just realised you also requested the PNGs but I never save anything once it's made...

So ahhh... Suffice?

Can somebody make me a Rob Van Dam with the TNA World Championship, AJ Styles (recent) with the Global/Television title, Katie Lea and Hamada (separate) both with the TNA Women's Championship, Orlando Jordan with the X title and Mr. Anderson with the TNA World title. Thank you :)

EDIT: On KyKy please

143e1d5.jpg30ietq8.jpg2zy9y8o.jpg

1ytydk.jpgoir4sh.jpg21nfr84.jpg

Can anyone put Erik Young from the cornelverse on a KyKy background please, and another with the TNA world title

Firstly, I'll need a picture of "Erik Young"

Secondly.... Seriously?

OK Also an updated Mason Ryan on FCW kyky non-title..

30hnddh.jpg

Credit to whomever done it on PSD-Dreams but when I checked for a name. the pics were gone :shifty:

.I'll try get more requests done before bed :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Guest BK2010

Thanks a lot Rocky :).. I do kinda need the PNG's... But I'll prob get those another time now... And yeah just realised he wudnt have a ny ears hahaha

Edited by BK2010