Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Would someone please be able to put my requests on prevouis page on kyky.

I'd say no one has done them because "Timeline pics" has been thrown in there somewhere.

So everyone just assumed they'd be all Timeline pics... And Yes I speak for everyone :shifty:

Change the layout of the post by using spoilers so we know which are which (Y)

Know worries kinda new to this pics requests anyway Kyky will do instead thanks again.=)

i started with a few, see how you like them...

bagwell.jpg?t=1281497307johncena.jpg?t=1281497308orton.jpg?t=1281497309

psychosid.jpg?t=1281497311shawnmichaelsretro.jpg?t=1281497312sting.jpg?t=1281497314

Here's eight more:

football.jpg?t=1281502203jyd.jpg?t=1281502206meangene.jpg?t=1281502208

sid.jpg?t=1281502213rosey.jpg?t=1281502211jamal.jpg?t=1281502205

rock.jpg?t=1281502281girl.jpg?t=1281502204

EDIT: and... the last six: (i apologize in advance if i got the names wrong)

bookert.jpg?t=1281505617valet.jpg?t=1281505660stevie.jpg?t=1281505621

shamrock.jpg?t=1281505620teddibiase-1.jpg?t=1281506091irs.jpg?t=1281505618

is this okay?

Edited by michgcs

OK, looking for pics of 8 workers... In all honesty, if you find any of these, just a link to the source pic would be great, as I prefer to cut my own pics and don't use backgrounds (no offense to the pic cutters and backgrounders, you all do a terrific job... Cutting and adding pics is just part of my process of working on the update every month).

Thanks in advance to anyone that finds any of these... They've been a pain in my neck:

ISW: Moostafa

MCW: Steve Riggs

NWA-A: Bobby Moore, Mike Mosely, Stryknyne, Tyler Smith

ROH: Rob Wolf

WWC: Jesse The Latin Freebird

If, by chance, you find any of these on a page with info about the worker on it (Birthmonth, Age, etc) the link to the page would be terrific... That will help me make the update as accurate as possible.

Thanks again in advance!

-Bill

OK, looking for pics of 8 workers... In all honesty, if you find any of these, just a link to the source pic would be great, as I prefer to cut my own pics and don't use backgrounds (no offense to the pic cutters and backgrounders, you all do a terrific job... Cutting and adding pics is just part of my process of working on the update every month).

Thanks in advance to anyone that finds any of these... They've been a pain in my neck:

ISW: Moostafa

MCW: Steve Riggs

NWA-A: Bobby Moore, Mike Mosely, Stryknyne, Tyler Smith

ROH: Rob Wolf

WWC: Jesse The Latin Freebird

If, by chance, you find any of these on a page with info about the worker on it (Birthmonth, Age, etc) the link to the page would be terrific... That will help me make the update as accurate as possible.

Thanks again in advance!

-Bill

I have a pic of Strykyne but sadly it's only on KyKy and I have no idea were I got it from.

However, I found a pic of Tyler Smith with his partner Bob E here. I'll look around and see what I can find for the other guys.

(Y)

Guest mickeyblueeyes37

I have a pic of Strykyne but sadly it's only on KyKy and I have no idea were I got it from.

However, I found a pic of Tyler Smith with his partner Bob E here. I'll look around and see what I can find for the other guys.

(Y)

Bob E actually is Bobby Moore, so those two are covered now, thanks!

Found a pic of Mike Mosely, apparently, he's also know as Mikal Mosely and has a myspace under that name, so don't need him anymore.

Stryknyne on kyky is fine... If you post it, maybe one of the cutters on here could just make the background black?

Thanks again for finding the one you did, killed two birds with one stone. :)

-Bill