Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Now that I know that Iain Morris looks like such a douche hes gonna get jobbed bad.

Does anyone have a pic of Derrick Bateman using the secret agent gimmick? Or any kyky of him?

Here's a pic of him.

derrickbateman.jpg

I was wondering if I could get this picture on kyky:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/129/l_0b493756961847618b6a632d6f5e9c3d.jpg

It is San Juan Kid from LLUSA unmasked. Thanks.

Here you go.

EDIT: put in spoilers since DropkickNathan mentioned them below. I don't watch LLUSA so don't know if it is not, so just incase.

sanjuankid.jpg

(Y)

Edited by Sick N Twisted

http://c2.ac-images....32d6f5e9c3d.jpg

durrr wat r spoiler tagz

Durr..what is intelligence. So what, Louis Lyndon is San Juan Kid in LLUSA. If it hurt you that bad to see him unmasked, you didn't have to look at the picture, eh? Ci.

I only recognise the last one... Sal E. Graziano

Some more EV2.0 shots on TNA-RKY

Using the pics off TNA website, except Sandman & Jerry Lynn... Which I may have posted earlier.

14deyag.jpg2wlvrye.jpg2zqd204.jpg125nrrm.jpg1674ikm.jpg

2 Cold Scorpio, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Bill Alfonso, CW Anderson

28bcswm.jpg15fiz9e.jpg246thco.jpg28a7xqf.jpgng7cd4.jpg

Jerry Lynn, Joel Gertner, New Jack, Sabu, Sal E. Graziano

2qkqdjc.jpg27zo7b.jpg1125v5y.jpgesw45u.jpg2gwt9cm.jpg

Sandman, Stephen Deangelis, Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer, Tony Mamaluke

**Edit: Added Al Snow

2znsnkm.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

No problem, I'm just here to help.

Found something kind of for Jesse the Latin Freebird..

The MySpace for the tag team he is the manager of here

There's one or two pics on there of him, they're kind of small do I don't know if they're any use, but that's all I could find on him, so hopefully it's of some help. (Y)

EDIT:

I screencapped a pic of Moostafa from youtube, since I couldn't find any other pic, I know it's not the best, but at least it's something, rather than him having no pic. It's not cut either, so you can happily have it on no background when you cut it/if you decide to cut it. ^_^

moostafa.jpg

So if the images of Jesse/Moostafa are ok, then that just leaves Steve Riggs and Rob Wolf, I'll dig around some more and see if I can find anything else for you.

EDIT once more:

Checked EWR for Rob Wolf and he has an alter ego as Robbie Wolf. Googled and found this MySpace

It mentions graduating from the ROH academy on his profile, and has the same age listed in EWR, so I guess that's him.

Yeah, that's Rob Wolf... They have a pic of him on the Pro Wrestling Respect site, but it's in black and white.

Found a pic that I got to at least work for Jesse and the Moostafa pic worked fine too... Only looking for Steve (or Stevie) Riggs now... Thanks a bunch for the ones you found!

-Bill

I only recognise the last one... Sal E. Graziano

Some more EV2.0 shots on TNA-RKY

Using the pics off TNA website, except Sandman & Jerry Lynn... Which I may have posted earlier.

14deyag.jpg2wlvrye.jpg2zqd204.jpg125nrrm.jpg1674ikm.jpg

2 Cold Scorpio, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Bill Alfonso, CW Anderson

28bcswm.jpg15fiz9e.jpg246thco.jpg28a7xqf.jpgng7cd4.jpg

Jerry Lynn, Joel Gertner, New Jack, Sabu, Sal E. Graziano

2qkqdjc.jpg27zo7b.jpg1125v5y.jpgesw45u.jpg2gwt9cm.jpg

Sandman, Stephen Deangelis, Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer, Tony Mamaluke

**Edit: Added Al Snow

2znsnkm.jpg

Can i get those Axl, Balls, Bill Alfonso, Sabu, Joel Gertner, Sal E., Stevie, Stephen Deangelis, & Tony Luke on kykys please?

Can i get those Axl, Balls, Bill Alfonso, Sabu, Joel Gertner, Sal E., Stevie, Stephen Deangelis, & Tony Luke on kykys please?

Look through my bucket here, i uploaded them earlier

http://s172.photobuc...lers/Uploading/

probably should've checked there 1st, thnx.

http://c2.ac-images....32d6f5e9c3d.jpg

durrr wat r spoiler tagz

Durr..what is intelligence. So what, Louis Lyndon is San Juan Kid in LLUSA. If it hurt you that bad to see him unmasked, you didn't have to look at the picture, eh? Ci.

durrr wat r spoiler tagz again

Maybe some people didn't wanna know that another wrestler is under the mask? Besides, The masks mean a lot to the wrestlers and actual lucha libre fans. <_<

I'm just saying, You should of spoiler tagged both posts.

Edited by DropkickNathan