Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Figured I'd answer to all your posts in one go :pervert:

can someone make me a few title pics for a XWF World Title, XWF Cruiserweight Title, XWF Television Title, XWF Tag Team Titles and a XWF Women's Title....thanks to whoever makes them.

can someone make me a few title pics for a XWF World Title, XWF Cruiserweight Title, XWF Television Title, XWF Tag Team Titles and a XWF Women's Title....thanks to whoever makes them.

Never heard of XFW... And after a quick search, I believe it isn't a real promotion :shifty:

So what you're really asking is for someone to create new belts from scratch?

Edited by Rocky Feller

sorry the other post my computer was messed up and i didnt think it posted this is the first time i have been able to get back on this site lol............anyway i was thinking of doing a diary of a XWF revival and i wanted some title pics made for the scenerio.

sorry the other post my computer was messed up and i didnt think it posted this is the first time i have been able to get back on this site lol............anyway i was thinking of doing a diary of a XWF revival and i wanted some title pics made for the scenerio.

World, CruiserWeight, TV, Womens

125krv9.jpg2w5vm9c.jpg2rrqhqh.jpgeaqffb.jpg

6ghmxl.jpg

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1