Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

For this pic I pretty much just copied his chin and smudged it into shape :P

What other board could there possibly be that's worthy of my work? :shifty:

As for Gunner, I'm sure he's always had a name, I'm not sure what name he was under in the August Update but it was probably Phil Shatter.

And if you weren't too sure who his partner was, that was Murphy (Better known as Mikael Judas)

LOL now THAT'S funny... and pretty cool :lmao:

(it was the GDS forum, if you were really wondering :blush:)

(i meant, i was cutting the picture and didnt know who he was so i just put "who" :wacko:)

Can i have MVP, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Drew Mcintyre, Mark Henry, Kofi Kingston and Randy Orton with Unified Tag Title in KYKY. I know it's kinda plenty so take your time and thanks in advance :)

2qlh3it.jpg4l0mlf.jpgwivfq8.jpgf02rnp.jpg

2h80r37.jpgjtusyu.jpg2558kkl.jpgb67mvm.jpgv8q5p1.jpg

I really wanna click the spoiler :shifty: But alas I shall not...

But now I know something will happen on RAW >_<

**EDIT**

I was informed of the nature of the spoiler :pervert: 'Tis cool]... I already knew as it's in my spoiler too :unsure:

Edited by Rocky Feller

I think they are ugly belts. I prefered the old ones.

*Edit*

I think Bill got them from this site http://wrestlingsupe...plicabelts.aspx

Technically, I got the pic from here: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/photo-the-new-wwe-tag-team-titles-109473

But obviously, that's where they got the pic... :)

I don't really care for the new ones either... They look too round and too bronze-like. I like that they look like they are trying to make them a bit more old school, but just didn't do very well here, IMO.

If the center and side plates were more of an oval, as opposed to perfect circles, they had made the heads on the center plate smaller and facing one another and gottem some color in there, I think they'd look 1000 times better.

But, just my opinion. I'm partial to most of the 80's-style belts, since that's what I grew up with and they seemed to stay with those styles for a very long time.

-Bill

9poqb6.jpg2vlwvp2.jpg2vkzy93.jpg14ce98i.jpgb3k2kp.jpg15rd181.jpg

Bobby Fish, Bryan Danielson, Marti Belle, Matt Bentley, Spike Dudley, & Tina San Antonio

j98rk5.jpgf3dqgj.jpg358o3t1.jpgw8opqd.jpgnpexyw.jpgb3q7f9.jpg

Afa Anoa'i, Bill DeMott, Dave Lagana, Dory Funk Jr., Kevin Sullivan, & Sika Anoa'i

2cqbqww.jpg

Random Ass Background Bryan Danielson

Any chance you could point me in the direction of the Marti Belle and Tina SanAntonio source pics?

(Hint: If I ask for a source pic of a worker not yet in the data, there's a pretty good chance I'm working on adding them for the next release). :)

EDIT: If you also have the source for Lagana, I could use a better one of him, as everything I've found is pretty small.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1