Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I please have the following:

Raven35.jpg

This image of Raven with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (this style, but not necessarily the same image - http://en.wikipedia....ht_Championship) over one shoulder and a TNA World Tag Team Title over the other

Shelly_Martinez27.jpg

This image of Shelly with the TNA Knockouts Championship over one shoulder and a TNA World Tag Team Title over the other

Please and thank you, much appreciated :)

Edited by JokerMorrison

ok, another question to be clear. do you want that Raven with the world title and a separate copy with the tag title or are you wanting one image of Raven as a duel champion?

Sorry to be a pain forgot these on my original list but could I get Kelly Couture, Christina Von Eerie, Mistress Belmont and Sarita (preferably with the mask she wears) on TNA RKY's aswell please.

Edited by BK2010

Could I get these on a ECW Rky, if not then kyky would be fine

001.jpg

As well as

Matt Morgan

John Morrison

The Miz

Drew McIntyre

Sheamus

Alberto Del Rio

Tyson Kidd

Christian

Tyler Black

Paul Burchill

Samoa Joe

Tyler Reks

DJ Gabriel

all on ECW RKY. Thanks to anyone in advance.

Also Matt Morgan, Sheamus, Christian, John Morrison, The Miz and Samoa Joe with this ECW title if anybody don't mind.

ih70qs.jpg