Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Al Snow, Alexis Laree, Blue Meanie (x2), Billy Gunn (x2), Bradshaw, Christian, Chyna, Debra (x2), Debra, Droz, Faarooq, Gangrel, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Road Dogg, Road Warrior Animal, Road Warrior Hawk, Steven Regal (HE'S A MAAAAAN), Triple H, Vince McMahon (x2), Viscera, X-Pac

AlSnow.jpgAlexisLaree1.jpgBlueMeanie2.jpgBlueMeanie3.jpgBillyGunn.jpgBillyGunn4.jpgBradshaw4.jpgChristianGothic.jpgChyna6.jpgDebra2.jpgDebraMcMichael.jpgDarrenDrosdov.jpgFaarooq2.jpgGangrel2.jpgJeffHardy32.jpgMattHardy4.jpgRoadDogg2.jpgANimal2.jpgHawk2.jpgStevenRegal2.jpgTripleH5.jpgVinceMcMahon2.jpgVinceMcMahon2-1.jpgViscera.jpgX-Pac2.jpg

Bo_Rotundo2.jpgBo Rotundo [Hawk's face paint]

HuskyHarris.jpgDuke Rotundo [Animal's face paint]

With the Road Warriors face paint on KYKY please

6387190.jpg?1298517048

I had a go, hope these are okay!

1.jpg2.jpg

Respect and +1 for doing those even though you got them the wrong way round :P

Respect and +1 for doing those even though you got them the wrong way round :P

Oh God, I'm such an idiot! I said to myself before I started "Make sure you get them the right way round", then promptly did them the wrong way round!

1-1.jpg2-1.jpg

Here's a simple pic I made for the McMahon family (I use it as the owner pic):

The_McMahon_Family.jpg

Edited by Punkedemo

if you can find a picture of someone with a title over their shoulder(without hands on it) then that title can be used. I've seen people do them from just a picture of a belt laid flat but those don't come out the best.