Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

does anyone have a resent pic of Dennis Haskins (aka Mr. Belding) on kyky also can i get this pic on kyky

http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/GVSG/media/My%20Games/Pro%20Wrestling%20Nexus%20v104/Wrestler%20Images/O%20-%20P/Perry_Saturn.jpg.html?filters[term]=perry%20saturn&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=115

Edited by thewarriorfan33

• Like 1

Can i get this on kykys please?

20130107_large_sd_rock_r0_standard_3520.

Got an additional request

The Rock /w WWE Championship

http://psd-dreams.de/data/thumbnails/207/The_Rock_2013CutByJibunjishin1.jpg

also this may be an easier version of my original request

http://psd-dreams.de/data/thumbnails/207/The_Rock_2012CutByJibunjishin7.jpg

Without Shadow:

FutureLegend_Rock1.jpgFutureLegend_Rock2.jpg

With Shadow:

FutureLegend_Rock1S.jpgFutureLegend_Rock2S.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for double post :(

Without Shadow (including some alternates, because I didn't knew how close they should be shown):

PhilEthan_Abyss1.jpgPhilEthan_AustinAries1.jpgPhilEthan_AustinAries2.jpgPhilEthan_BobbyRooOOoo1.jpgPhilEthan_BobbyRooOOoo2.jpgPhilEthan_ChristopherDaniels1.jpgPhilEthan_ChristopherDaniels2.jpgPhilEthan_Gunner1.jpgPhilEthan_Gunner2.jpgPhilEthan_JamesStorm1.jpgPhilEthan_JamesStorm2.jpgPhilEthan_JeffJarret1.jpgPhilEthan_JeffJarret2.jpgPhilEthan_Kaz1.jpgPhilEthan_Kaz2.jpgPhilEthan_KurtAngle1.jpgPhilEthan_KurtAngle2.jpgPhilEthan_RobTerry1.jpgPhilEthan_RobTerry2.jpgPhilEthan_TheBigO1.jpgPhilEthan_TheBigO2.jpgPhilEthan_ZemaIon1.jpgPhilEthan_ZemaIon2.jpg

Can't post the ones with Shadow in this post, because it would be too much pictures and I don't want to do a triple post, as I don't know if that's ok or not. All of those pictures above have a number at the end. Add an S behind the number to get those with Shadow.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a cut of Jeremy Buck/Nick Jackson where he doesn't look fucking hideous, gross, or stupid
That's a very specific request and hard to do when we don't know what you consider to be hideous, gross, or stupid.

These were found in a quick search though.

2008gf7.jpg161lrba.jpg

Does anyone have a cut of Jeremy Buck/Nick Jackson where he doesn't look fucking hideous, gross, or stupid
That's a very specific request and hard to do when we don't know what you consider to be hideous, gross, or stupid.

These were found in a quick search though.

2008gf7.jpg161lrba.jpg

I know I'm sorry. I have those pics and maybe about 5 or 6 others on Photobucket. But I just can't stand the way he looks in those, and he's pretty over in my game.