Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

A more recent picture of Colin Delaney, Jake Crist, Dave Crist and Danny Havoc. Also pics of ACH and Shane Strickland.

E: Anybody cut this on KyKy? Possible spoilers!!

Left: Dustin Rayz

Right: Eric RyantagteamLarge.png

delaney_zpseefb1412.pngjcrist_zps0dd2b6c5.pngdcrist_zps7cd44b47.pnghavoc_zps18aac40c.pngach_zpse3122072.pngstrickland_zps07fc1ea8.png

freakazoid2_zps42a76139.pngfreakazoiduno_zps8ff39786.png

I'd like to see titels on the KyKy, so the picture could be placed with current champions in our EWR games.

Tell me which of these styles you'd like, and give me a list of titles, and I'll hook you up.

wwechamp1_zpsee0033a4.pngwwechamp2_zpsde971311.pngwwechamp3_zpsce355df7.png

Edited by mtforbes

I'd like to see titels on the KyKy, so the picture could be placed with current champions in our EWR games.

Tell me which of these styles you'd like, and give me a list of titles, and I'll hook you up.

wwechamp1_zpsee0033a4.pngwwechamp2_zpsde971311.pngwwechamp3_zpsce355df7.png

I like the last one, as it shows the entire belt. TNA World Heavyweight (Roode/Aires belt), TNA World Television, TNA World X Division, TNA Knockout's, TNA World Tag Team, and TNA Knockout's Tag Team Championships. Thanks for any and all help! (The original X Division Championship to use for my X Division Tag Team Titles)

Edited by NJTNAFan

AJ Lee (x2), Alberto Del Rio, Axl Rage, Brian Pillman, Brock Lesnar, Brodus Clay, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Darren Young, Davey Boy Smith, Davina Rose, Dean Ambrose (x2), Devon (x2), Eve Torres, Goldust, Jack Swagger, James Drake, Jeff Hardy (x2), Jinder Mahal, Joey Abs, Kaitlyn, La Parka, Malik Omari, Mankind, Mark Angelosetti, Pete Gas, Phantasio, Rodney, Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins (x3), Stacey Carter

Removing Dead Links

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1