Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Thought I would show some I made recently. Some are from IZW Wrestling based out of Oklahoma. They aren't in the game I believe, but if someone wanted to add stats for the wrestlers, that would be cool. I also made some of non-wrestlers including a couple MMA fighters.

In order they are: Bryan Cruize, Canadian Red Devil, Cody Jones, Damien Morte, Jermaine Johnson, Jordan "Lights Out" Jacobs, Rage Logan, Chandella Powell (former UFC ring card girl), Julia Budd, Meisha Tate, & Sarah Kaufman.

Bryan_Cruize.pngCanadianRedDevil.pngCody_Jones.pngDamien_Morte.pngJermaine.png

Jordan_JacobsLightsOut.pngRage_Logan.pngChandella_Powell.pngJulia_Budd.pngMeisha_Tate.png

Sarah_Kaufman.png

If I could get these pics of RJ City and Josh Alexander on Kyky, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Josh Alexander: http://www.wrestlers...shAlexander.jpg

RJ City: http://i379.photobuc...uts/RJ_City.jpg

I don't really cut stuff anymore, but here's some RJ City pics I did do in the past:

zzrjcitypro2.jpgrj-city.jpg

Thanks so much!

Now I just need to find one of Josh Alexander.

I noticed that most of my Dragon Gate pics are horribly out of date, so if anyone could get me some recent kyky of these guys I'd appreciate it a lot.

Akira Tozawa
BxB Hulk
Cyber Kong
Kotoka
Kzy
Mondai Ryu
Naoki Tanisaki (Tomahawk T.T)
Ricochet
Shachihoko BOY
YAMATO

Can I get this pic of El Mesias on kyky please? Thanks in advance as I'm sure it won't be the easier picture to cut.

MESIAS+AAA+BACK.jpg

fyQGL.png

DhbmG.png

NvlOH.png6HUIv.png65zHn.png6WTt0.pngscYQy.png

Any chance of this in KyKy?

88d839ac651e05a772c781e00fb294af.png

5eAQs.png

• Like 2