EWB's Top 50 Women 2005

ROC

Guest Ringmaster

It's incredibly redundant too. "I wanna suck your tits and lick your pussy". "I want you to suck my cock and eat off your face". "I wanna eat you out". "I'm so into you". "I wanna fuck you". "You're so fucking hot". "I want to eat you out". "I wanna fuck you".

He fails at originality.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0291.jpg

33. Jennifer Connelly

Not many can claim the high points on their resume that Jennifer Connelly has. Let's see. Academy Award winning actress. Check. Star of major critically acclaimed works like Requiem for a Dream, Dark City, and House of Sand and Fog. Check. Being really, really hot. Check. It seems Jennifer Connelly's talent as an actress is unprecedented, a path that could make future projects like Dark Water worthwhile of their own accolades.

My Take: Very good looking actress, that Connelly. :thumbsup:

shannon.jpg

32. Shannon Elizabeth

Now from one very talented actress with a nice rack, to a not so talented actress with a nice rack. But not many people can claim to some of the stuff that she has done on film (i.e. being raped by a snowman :shifty: ). Having a nice rack has helped further her career in crappy film features like Thirteen Ghosts and Johnson Family Vacation and even decent to good comedies like American Pie and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. But hey, if you can get a paycheck for being hot, go for it. That trick has worked with many actresses in the past and it certainly has worked for Shannon Elizabeth.

My Take: Well, she's reasonably hot. I'd hit it.

(Waits for "jungle fever" joke in lue of the oncoming entries)

hallberry.jpg

31. Halle Berry

Halle Berry has had the most interesting past five years of any of the actresses on the list. First, she got naked in Swordfish and Monster's Ball. Then, she won an Oscar for Best Actress in Monster's Ball. And more recently, she won Worst Actress for her maligned portrayal of Catwoman. Oh, and she was a little film you might remember called X-Men. If rumors persist, she may even be taking the jive turkey shoes of Ms. Pam Grier in a rumored Foxy Brown remake. You need one more film credit? She was in Jungle Fever...

My Take: She's pretty hot, even with the odd shaped head. Still wouldn't put her over Argento, Connelly, Bellucci, and Theron, though.

Beyonce2.jpg

30. Beyonce Knowles

If there is one name in the music industry that gets mentioned constantly, it's Beyonce. This Destiny's Child member/soloist has blazed an explosive solo music career as well as a film career for herself. She also kept her sex appeal tight and right during the period, embracing her curvy structure. Say what you want to about her actual ability in the two industries of her fame, but Ms. Knowles in the end is undoubtedly hot.

My Take: I think "undoubtedly hot" described my take.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

Guest Ringmaster

I don't care about the rest, Jennifer Connelly is the woman of my dreams. I'm tempted to say that I would tie her up in my closet and rape her until the end of days, but she seems like a great conversationalist as well. She's wife material <_<