ATP Masters Series in Miami Thread

FLiam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimmy wins 6-3, 7-5 and climbs from # 133 to # 17 in two events. Wow. She's also beaten the top 3 players in the world in those events and 6 top 10 players in her last 9 matches. I just hope she ends up winning a Slam before she retires because I don't want her to be known as "the best player never to win a Slam". Good match though.

I only hope Federer/Nadal isn't marred by rain delays tomorrow afternoon.

Nadal has really stuck it to Federer in that first set - I didn't see it because i've been without electricity since 5 for half an hour and i forgot it was on, stupid electricity :(

EDIT: And the second set to Nadal. He's sexy ¬_¬ <_<

Edited by IAceI

What an amazing comeback by Federer! He was 2 points from a straight set loss in the 3rd set tiebreak and came back to win 2-6, 6-7, 7-6, 6-3, 6-1. Poor Nadal ran out of gas midway through the 4th, but my namesake shocked me for the first 2 1/2 sets or so. Awesome match nonetheless.

Edited by naiwf

I was round my mates playing Xbox, I said "Please watch the tennis", he turned it on, Nadal was a set up but then I couldn't watch it, we played Xbox for a while longer, drove back to another mates, and I said look at the score, it was 2 sets to Nadal and on a tie break, I said "Federer is going to comeback and win, I am going to miss a classic I know it." We then went to play football and I was really annoyed, I wanted to watch it.

I just got back and saw the result...............

:angry:

Nadal was awesome. The commentator guy got it right as well when he said how because he was young and stuff he just couldn't compare to top guys when it came to lasting so long. If he had that little bit of extra endurance then Federer wouldn't have been making that awesome come back. Give it maybe a year or two and I can see this Nadal being the full package.

Either way, awesome game with some great points.