NBA Playoffs Thread

ACCBiggz

It's nice to know that pacaveli and sahyder are like my groupies. They feel it necessary to mention that they dislike me whenever they can. It's nice to know I have an impact on their lives, shame that someone they dislike is worthy of such attention. I don't know who to pity more <_<

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody, please do not associate this multiple account fool with us Pistons fans. Respect to naiwf for pointing out that not all of us are like that. Even being up 2-1, us Detroit fans can't get cocky. When the Pistons win 4 games before the Lakers, then the celebration begins, but until that happens I stay humble.

Guest bukkake bandit

Everybody, please do not associate this multiple account fool with us Pistons fans. Respect to naiwf for pointing out that not all of us are like that. Even being up 2-1, us Detroit fans can't get cocky. When the Pistons win 4 games before the Lakers, then the celebration begins, but until that happens I stay humble.

Ah. I said that mostly in part to the Pistons fans/Lakers hotel thing and because of the amount of shit I heard after the fourth Nets/Pistons regular season game.

Guest TheFakeShowSux

aww naiwf trying to make himself feel better, traits of a BITCH.

yea its hard to say that someone else doesnt have a life, when you almost have 500 posts, on a board about a damn wrestling video game, you lame bastard.

We know you probably at home right now, crying that you were once again wrong, so please do society a favour, and stop living....

aww naiwf trying to make himself feel better, traits of a BITCH.

yea its hard to say that someone else doesnt have a life, when you almost have 500 posts, on a board about a damn wrestling video game, you lame bastard.

We know you probably at home right now, crying that you were once again wrong, so please do society a favour, and stop living....

500 posts.. compared to 5-10 accounts. Now who is a loser? Seriously, can you go one post without namecalling? If its not a board member, its a member of the Lakers. Man..

Guest FakersStillSuckNiccuh

It takes me 5 minutes to make a new account.....

5-10 account who gives a fuck, i dont suck up to all the board "officials" to keep my first name, i dont give a fuck if they ban me, ima be right back, shit.

Ill make fun of mutha fuckas who say stupid shit, like Larry browns not a championship calibur coach, and Lakers are better, WTF is that.

dont be a D.I.C.K.R.I.D.E.R, stop trying to defend naiwf, you seem like his prison yard bitch..

It takes me 5 minutes to make a new account.....

5-10 account who gives a fuck, i dont suck up to all the board "officials" to keep my first name, i dont give a fuck if they ban me, ima be right back, shit.

Ill make fun of mutha fuckas who say stupid shit, like Larry browns not a championship calibur coach, and Lakers are better, WTF is that.

dont be a D.I.C.K.R.I.D.E.R, stop trying to defend naiwf, you seem like his prison yard bitch..

yeah....you don't care if they ban you but yet you want to come back.

How many times has that line been used now?

Forget the clown.

Lakers still in 6, otherwise if this series goes to 7, I'm leaning towards Pistons, but they did a great job on Shaq and Kobe, realising Malone and Payton are fucking everything up lately, they can forget about the support and take the two dogs out.

I don't see Lakers coming back if this goes to 3-1, unless emotion comes over Payton and Malone and they play like 10 years back.

I don't see Lakers coming back if this goes to 3-1, unless emotion comes over Payton and Malone and they play like 10 years back.

I don't think we're going to be seeing that from Malone, I think he's really hurting right now. I give the man all the credit in the world though for playing on a bad knee. Malone had a good point when he said "If this is going to be my last season, then what am I preserving my body for?".

Forget the clown.

Lakers still in 6, otherwise if this series goes to 7, I'm leaning towards Pistons, but they did a great job on Shaq and Kobe, realising Malone and Payton are fucking everything up lately, they can forget about the support and take the two dogs out.

I think you got it backwards, Detroit would win in 6 or LA in 7. There's nothing to indicate LA will win 3 straight, but they absolutely must win the next game or their title hopes are over, which sucks for Malone. I honestly wouldn't want LA to win simply because Payton doesn't deserve a ring.

Guest Reaperstang

I think LA is all out of gas. They don't seem to be giving all their efforts for the whole game. Detroit is out working them and playing solid defense. At this moment Detroit seems unbeatable. If the rebound battles continue to be this lopsided Pistons could win in 5. LA needs one person to step up and put 15 points on the board(not Shaq or Kobe). That one person could be Rush off the bench. Luke has been spotted so I doubt it is gonna be him. I am picking Pistons in 6 like my original prediction.

Edited by JuggaloNinjaLee

I just want to let everyone know that its not like I went into hiding.

Lakers played like shit, Pistons played great. I got no answers.

I'll be back later.

It surprises me that the person running their mouth the most a couple of days ago is speechless. All that talk about the Pistons being distraught after that tough loss in Game 2. Now the Pistons come out in Game 3 and erases Game 2 out of everyone's mind, and finally begin getting the respect they deserve.

I'm tempted to say Pistons in 5 now, but I know LA is not going to lose 3 straight. This series is going back to LA, but I still think Detroit is gonna pick up their first title in 14 years.

It surprises me that the person running their mouth the most a couple of days ago is speechless. All that talk about the Pistons being distraught after that tough loss in Game 2. Now the Pistons come out in Game 3 and erases Game 2 out of everyone's mind, and finally begin getting the respect they deserve.

I'm tempted to say Pistons in 5 now, but I know LA is not going to lose 3 straight. This series is going back to LA, but I still think Detroit is gonna pick up their first title in 14 years.

What am I going to say. Should I say that there were some shitty fouls called on both sides? Should I say that Shaq and Kobe both played like shit? Should I say that Detroit played great?

What do you expect me to say? I don't make fucking excuses. I still believe that the Lakers will win.

agree with syco here. Give him credit here....he didn't come here and start making excuses like other people.

Should I say that Detroit played great?

Well if we are supposed to be giving credit where credit is due, then with an emphatic yes you should be giving the Pistons credit. Everytime LA has lost in the playoffs people say it's because they didn't play well. That saying is bullshit when it comes to the NBA Finals. People need to finally begin giving the Detroit Pistons some credit. Everyone expected the Pistons to roll over and die after the so-called "heartbreaking" loss they suffered in Game 2. Instead what do they do? They come out and shut LA down, Rip scores 31, LA only scores 68, and oh yeah Mr. Hero from Game 2 shoots 4-13, and is held to 11 points.

LA's high point scorer only had 14, that being Shaq. Hello I think Detroit deserves a hell of a lot more credit then they are recieving.

Guest Hit Man 3120

The biggest embarassment for the Lakers from their Game 2 ass whoopin: The Pistons busted out their human victory cigar. Thats right, in the NBA Finals, there was Darko time!