'GAME' Chart Deal.

Summers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I very rarely find magazines to be trustworthy with reviews to be honest.

One or two, I understand, but its kinda general consensus in the computer media that its an avaerge to poor game.

Usually, I find that magazine reviews are right...very rarely have I been recommended a game by a magazine/website, and not enjoyed it.

I don't take notice of what websites or magazines say, the ratings and reviews that they give. Pretty much all reviews I read about SmackDown! vs. Raw said that it was an OK game, but nothing special and the same about other SmackDown! games, but I find them brilliant. It's the same with other games that I've played, too.

The magazine I read is PSW which gives reviews that are pretty spot on as far as I'm concerned. For example the plus points and negative points for MGS3, GTA:SA, Way Of The Samurai 2, Athens, Star Wars Battlegrounds, Pro Evo 4 and most games I've bought have been spot on.

As for FIFA Street which I have rented out of vague car-crash curiosity, I couldn't care less if it was realistic or not, the game mechanics are poor either way and the gameplay ain't good. Simple as that.

No-one will ever agree over FIFA vs Pro Evo cos we're all split into two groups.

Those who think FIFA is nothing compared to Pro Evo and those who love a bit of FIFA.