'GAME' Chart Deal.

Summers

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO I feel the need to tell you.

Fifa Street. 3/10.

Awful controls, shocking commentary and absolutely no point at all. It's not like football needs simplifying. It doesn't work.

FIFA Street is brilliant. Controls are easy to pick up, nothing wrong with them at all. Commentary is bad, yes, but were you really expecting some serious commentary from John Motson or something? The commentary suits the game well. If you don't like it, turn it off.

If you mean no point to the game at all, then you obviously don't like ANY sports games. Just like in any other sports games you play to win games. FS has a great season(Rule The Street) mode, very entertaining.

Great multiplayer, great single player, great game.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

I played Fifa Street, its quite fun, but its limited, it's like an NBA game, its all well and good for a while but it gets really boring after a while, why they couldn't just have this as a feature in Fifa I don't know (well I do, for financial gain).

As far as Fifa games go, its good, as far as games go, its crap.

How are the graphics terrible?

And you're talking as if this game is part of the FIFA Football series, which it isn't. Compare FIFA to PES all you want, but this is a different game. You're saying it isn't realistic, yet all the tricks in the game can be done in real life. This isn't even supposed to be a realistic football game like PES and FIFA Football. You need to pull your head out of your ass and look past the general thought that 'all FIFA games are crap'. This one isn't.

I'll be honest, I haven't played it.

BUT.....Street games for me have limited appeal, just because they get boring quickly. As CSAMH said, football doesn't need to be simplified, it looses the thrill of the game that way.

Maybe it's enjoyable, but as a long term purchase, I can't see it.

And you're talking as if this game is part of the FIFA Football series, which it isn't. Compare FIFA to PES all you want, but this is a different game. You're saying it isn't realistic, yet all the tricks in the game can be done in real life. This isn't even supposed to be a realistic football game like PES and FIFA Football. You need to pull your head out of your ass and look past the general thought that 'all FIFA games are crap'. This one isn't.

Fifa Football is meant to be realistic?

Fifa 'You are within 40 yards of goal and have a free kick so you have to shoot. That and you have a nice crosshair so you can see where you are shooting, just like in real life.' Football realistic?

He doesn't mean it is as realistic as PES, it's the same style, i.e. simulation. I agree, the FIFA Football series is awful, but just because Street has FIFA in the title doesn't make it a bad game. There's nothing wrong with the graphics, it's great fun on multiplayer, and the music and commentary can be turned off if it bothers you that much.

He doesn't mean it is as realistic as PES, it's the same style, i.e. simulation. I agree, the FIFA Football series is awful, but just because Street has FIFA in the title doesn't make it a bad game. There's nothing wrong with the graphics, it's great fun on multiplayer, and the music and commentary can be turned off if it bothers you that much.

So he doesn't mean it is as realistic as PES, even though thats exactly what he said?

I get what you are saying drags, but he worded it badly.

Yo yo yo it's ghetto aigh'?

It ain't no biyatch yo y'naw wh' ah talkin' bow...

The controls on FIFA have and always will be like trying to turn an oil tanker.

Now turning an oil tanker on a full sized football pitch is frustrating.

Turning one on a four a side pitch is infuriorating...

Perhaps I'm just used to actually getting a decent amount of player feedback and speed from Pro Evo. Never been a fan of FIFA and this goes no way to win me back.

EA should team up with Reebok (Or RBK or whatever the hell they call themselves now) and that would just about sum up their attempts at being "street" or something...

Just picking up on Fifa being as realistic as PES?!

I'll approach this scientifically.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And graphically I actually prefer Pro Evo's sheen to FIFA's slightly-too-large heads..And in FIFA if you head outside the Premier teams, the players don't look anything like real life counterparts (Gillingham's "similarities" are just a joke)

You want to argue. Come through me.

Having said that, the first FIFA was good back in 1992 or whenever it was, on Megadrive...You could edit the players back then too...